Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

They are not very professional people.they insisted for interview to be conducted on weekday and when I went there the interviews got stretched and I had take leave for that day.i Cleared 2 technical rounds and after that in managerial round manager tells me they can't consider me because I had maternity break..if they didn't want to take me ..they shouldn't have wasted my time....

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita in October 2017.

Interview

Great folks am looking forward to joining this team. They were prompt in making contact and even better at their follow up. They have communicated thru the entire process. Couldn’t be happier with that experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Got in touch with HR through father's friend, scheduled interview for the following Monday. HR asked me general questions about my resume and was followed by an interview with the manager who I worked under. He reviewed my resume and asked me a couple of Java questions to determine if I was good at it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in August 2017.

Interview

It was really hard work with a panel of 4 people and I didn’t realise it was a two stage process to get through the first stage of interview you needed to do a test

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you’ve gone beyond your normal role to help someone   1 Answer

Pensions Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darlington, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Darlington, North East England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Discussed my online application and briefly talked about my background and experience with a member of the HR team, then was offered an interview. Had a face to face interview with the Operations Delivery Manager which focused on past experiences, achievements, my skills and my background, and the way in which I work. The interviewers reassured me that they wanted the interview to be as informal as possible, which made the process a lot more comfortable and helped make me less nervous.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you found it difficult working with a member of the team and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

First round HR they just see candidate can speak English or not
    2nd Round Aptitude Technical
    3rd Grammar Test
    4th Manger round they will ask about college project , day to day to activites

Last Hr round for salary discussion

Interview Questions

• simple questions
      tell me about your self
      little technical questions   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy to clear . There will be an HR round , aptitude and managerial round . Aptitude is about English knowledge .Interview will be only one day process so they won't make you to come back again . screening will be done in HR round so if you have any question and inquiry can clarify there it self .

Interview Questions

• qualification and experience   1 Answer

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for a senior role within new Digital Practice, labelled as ‘the division which will secure the future of Capita’. After three months of interviews with four different partners, I was made an offer but the terms were significantly different to the ones I was originally presented with. I asked them to improve the offer and after a few days, I was told that a reviewed offer would be shared either that day or the following day. A couple of hours later, I was asked to meet the executive leader of the division the following day ‘just as a formality’, with no real flexibility due to his busy schedule. This executive had no awareness of my previous interviews and showed no willingness to have me on board. A couple of hours after this interview, I was told by HR that they had decided not to hire anyone for that role.

This is just a small summary of the way my process was conducted and I do hope that my situation does not repeat with future candidates. My perception however is that there are too many internal power fights and a lack of strategy. Time will tell but from the time being, their future is dubious and I am glad to be out of there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in selling consulting?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in March 2017.

Interview

firstly there was aptitude test followed by the technical, managerial and HR round.
    Aptitude test contains English,Quanti,and logical.
    Technical one is also easy they asked all the basics questions on oops concepts and java .mostly concentrated on collection and servlets, JSP and hibernate.
    Manager round was quite interesting they asked all about yourself and check our communication
    and asked the puzzles and also give one program to write.
    finally, in HR they asked about projects and the logical question.

Interview Questions

• Q: what are OOPS concepts, Collection Framework, Abstract class, string pool,
      interface and abstract class.
      Q: what are servlets ,JSP,hibernate ,hibernate mapping ,hibernate configuration file,struts basics
      Q: WAP Armgstrong number, String reverse ,interface implementation.   Answer Question

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in May 2015.

Interview

There is a Telephonoic Round. If you will get selected, you will get a call letter. Then following process is to be done.
    Apptitude test, (subjects- Simple Maths, SQL, Testing, English, statistic)
    Group Discussion,
    Hr round,
    Face-Face round
    Training

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.