Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

They are not very professional people.they insisted for interview to be conducted on weekday and when I went there the interviews got stretched and I had take leave for that day.i Cleared 2 technical rounds and after that in managerial round manager tells me they can't consider me because I had maternity break..if they didn't want to take me ..they shouldn't have wasted my time....

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita in October 2017.

Interview

Great folks am looking forward to joining this team. They were prompt in making contact and even better at their follow up. They have communicated thru the entire process. Couldn’t be happier with that experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Got in touch with HR through father's friend, scheduled interview for the following Monday. HR asked me general questions about my resume and was followed by an interview with the manager who I worked under. He reviewed my resume and asked me a couple of Java questions to determine if I was good at it.

Welding Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, NM (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Clovis, NM (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

He asked me what were qualifications. He asked me how long have been welding? He also asked me when can I start? He asked me about what was my hardest project that I ever worked on? He asked me have I ever supervised before?

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

It consisted in several tests for different situations. It had a phone screening process, then tests, then a face to face interview that assesses professional skills, proposing solutions to different situations and typing skills.

Interview Questions

• Examples of previous experiences in different situations and typing skills, among others   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Interview

Brief musical chairs interview process with heads of departments followed by a comprehension test. Interviews were good and snappy so did not drag on. Comprehension test seemed mainly to be a measure of ability to rapidly remember information.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous role?   1 Answer

Interviewer Interview

Interview

its all online and can be accessed easily. you make a derision to join. have a look online and stick you application in. sort out a meeting at the army careers information offices and then they sort you out from there.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. HR called within a week to get basic information. The interview was 2-3 weeks after that. The process should have been easy and straight forward but it was not. The screening phone call was not done professionally whatsoever, the person on the phone had no idea what full time, part time, internship and other terms such as these mean. When she talked about the role and company she literally read the text that was uploaded to the job describtion, no new information at all, complete waste of time. Between the HR call and the actual interview I got phone calls from them daily nearly every single day for the last week to check if I would actually go to the interview. Besides that, I also received like 2 emails a day with similar content from 2-3 completely different HR people sometimes providing different information to another or asking for exactly the same stuff. It was completely ridiculous at the end (1-2 calls and 3 emails every day) and a horrible experience. I nearly withdrawn my application at that point. The actual intervew was ok, it was with two of the team members, nothing speacial.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

There was a tour, a group task which centred around a sinking ship and who should be saved, a mock phone call and a short 1 to 1 interview

People Solutions Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online, relatively short application form. A few weeks later I received a phone call which I was unable to accept as I was at work then an email from a recruiter wanting to schedule a telephone interview for the same day or the following day.

I arranged a convenient time for the following day where I was asked a series of questions about myself and my motivation for the role, where I would like to be based for my first year (London/Reading).

At the end I was able to ask some questions where I was informed the assessment centre was due to take place about 2-3 weeks after the telephone interview - my interview answers would be shared with the hiring panel who would decide whether or not to invite me to the assessment centre. I was also told this decision would be made by the following week.

The date when I would hear back came and went, a week after that I emailed the recruiter I spoke with to ask about the process and when I should hear back, I was given a vague response.

The date of the assessment centre came and went without any message from Capita. About a month later I received a call I wasn’t able to answer as I was a work but I noticed the number was the same number the recruiter contacted me via, they did not leave a voicemail or send any email so I can’t exactly gauge what they wanted to convey.

Having worked for Capita in the past, I’m not missing out on working for them again so I don’t count this as a loss

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.