Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

They are not very professional people.they insisted for interview to be conducted on weekday and when I went there the interviews got stretched and I had take leave for that day.i Cleared 2 technical rounds and after that in managerial round manager tells me they can't consider me because I had maternity break..if they didn't want to take me ..they shouldn't have wasted my time....

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita in October 2017.

Interview

Great folks am looking forward to joining this team. They were prompt in making contact and even better at their follow up. They have communicated thru the entire process. Couldn’t be happier with that experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Got in touch with HR through father's friend, scheduled interview for the following Monday. HR asked me general questions about my resume and was followed by an interview with the manager who I worked under. He reviewed my resume and asked me a couple of Java questions to determine if I was good at it.

Pensions Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darlington, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Darlington, North East England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Discussed my online application and briefly talked about my background and experience with a member of the HR team, then was offered an interview. Had a face to face interview with the Operations Delivery Manager which focused on past experiences, achievements, my skills and my background, and the way in which I work. The interviewers reassured me that they wanted the interview to be as informal as possible, which made the process a lot more comfortable and helped make me less nervous.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you found it difficult working with a member of the team and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy to clear . There will be an HR round , aptitude and managerial round . Aptitude is about English knowledge .Interview will be only one day process so they won't make you to come back again . screening will be done in HR round so if you have any question and inquiry can clarify there it self .

Interview Questions

• qualification and experience   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in March 2017.

Interview

firstly there was aptitude test followed by the technical, managerial and HR round.
    Aptitude test contains English,Quanti,and logical.
    Technical one is also easy they asked all the basics questions on oops concepts and java .mostly concentrated on collection and servlets, JSP and hibernate.
    Manager round was quite interesting they asked all about yourself and check our communication
    and asked the puzzles and also give one program to write.
    finally, in HR they asked about projects and the logical question.

Interview Questions

• Q: what are OOPS concepts, Collection Framework, Abstract class, string pool,
      interface and abstract class.
      Q: what are servlets ,JSP,hibernate ,hibernate mapping ,hibernate configuration file,struts basics
      Q: WAP Armgstrong number, String reverse ,interface implementation.   Answer Question

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in May 2015.

Interview

There is a Telephonoic Round. If you will get selected, you will get a call letter. Then following process is to be done.
    Apptitude test, (subjects- Simple Maths, SQL, Testing, English, statistic)
    Group Discussion,
    Hr round,
    Face-Face round
    Training

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

No interview on assessment day, just phonecall interview prior to establish that candidates are passionate about development. Assessment day had 4 hour long tests with into to the company and the Novus programme. The day finished around 3pm as we were told there was no need for them to interview us.

Interview Questions

• What are the stages of the software development life cycle   Answer Question

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, i was contacted via phone a couple weeks later. I was asked "why is testing important?". I was also given information about the job and invited to an interview the next week.
    I arrived for the interview and it was actually an assessment day with other graduates.
    We did an online maths exam, an online english exam.
    Then split up into groups to do a group assessment on problem solving in a testing and work capacity.
    Given a separate interview later on which was more of a chat and asked why you'd be interested in the job, but more concerned with if you can do the unpaid training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a test analyst?
      What is black and white box testing?
      What is user acceptability testing?   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward. I had the phone interview first and then got an offer for the assessment centre the following week I got an offer the next day

Interview Questions

• Why Capita? Why Software Testing? Am I geographically flexible?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.