EXL Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

It took me almost two weeks to know the interview result. Only one round, met 3 people. First person ask me about my past experience and some basic questions regarding my experience, Second person asked me statistical testings. The last person is a VP and I was asked to explain how I reviewed credit risk models.

Interview Questions

• how to do normality testing?   1 Answer
  • The assumptions of regression model   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

I had 5 interviews which was excessive for an entry level position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Koch) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview was easy.. But whole one day took for interview procedures. But very low salary packages offered.
    1. Written test
    2. Hr interview
    3. Technical Interview
    Very easy interview. The ones normal logical and English knowledge can survive.

Interview Questions

• email writting, grammer n logical n mathematical written test questions   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Good, they asked about sql queries . . . . pl / sql programmings . . . . . also from ms office... on ms word. . . ms excel . . . its different functions... usage . . . outlook, also u gotta have strong knowledge on vba marcos

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

I faced two rounds interviews...one is Technical another is Manager round ... quite easy ....it took two to three hours to complete the two rounds ....after I got an offer latter...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in July 2018.

Interview

interview was quite long.you have to wait for the entire day.questions were easy.Average english speaker hired.They have started the AMCAT online test for hiring but only few were given the test others not DON'T KNOW why???

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in April 2017.

Interview

it was easy process just asked about the employee family background and likes and dis likes
    they asked about sports and current demonitization. and then asked why do you want to work in bpo and what is your view on bpo sector

Interview Questions

• About myself and what is the future plans   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi).

Interview

Three to Four round process. First an online test conducted by cocubes, easy, more of a speed test, very easy for cat aspirants. Then the technical interviews where in 1st round they drill you with guesstimates and puzzles and little bit from your academics. In 2nd round, they give you hypothetical cases and look for your approach and 3rd round is more of a HR round.

Interview Questions

• tell me the total number of tube lights used in your college?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EXL Service (Kochi) in September 2015.

Interview

I was applied for Associates(Accounts) .There are 3 process one is Online test ,2 HR round .After completing online test they told to leave and HR will call you .That day evening I got a call and come tomorrow. Next day it was HR round they ask about accounting principles,golden rules,concepts,depreciation . and final round. After completed HR will call you.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in May 2015.

Interview

There were just two rounds of interview. HR followed by Operations. HR round was very standard starting from education, experience etc. Operation or technical round was bit grilling ( which is common) Question were asked from previous experience and how do I co- relate my previous experience with the position applied for. SVP and VP took my technical round and it was more like healthy conversation instead of typical technical round of interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.