EXL Service Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 Feb 2019

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in November 2017.

Interview

Worst process i've even seen ! We were called at 11 am and we reached there on time, till 2.30 pm no one comes to cater you and suddenly HR comes at 2.35 pm,Now she tells me that they were hiring for a person with at 2-3 years of a Exp. that too in Development and expected his current package to be less than 3 Lpa , Why do you do this !
My per month salary was only 3k more than offered salary to which i told that i can negotiate on that and come down also but HR Simply discarded me that she can't waste her own/manager's time ,why don't you mention the package offered range in online portals ?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

I had 4 rounds. One written test, Two f2f, and the last one telephonic.
    The last 2 rounds were highly technical and would have required some thorough preparation beforehand.
    The only thing is they take some time to process after each round.

Interview Questions

• Depends on your field of choice. I was asked questions on financial analysis   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very week, if you try little bit hard work defnitly you ill be hired, because sometimes manager dont know the answer and the communication skill of the manager is not upto the mark.

Interview Questions

• All about accounts for AP/AR/GL
      Backend process- something about previous company details and experience that set   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Greater Noida).

Interview

Hiring and interview process is good however in terms of paymaster. Company do not give good appraisals to existing employees and thinks that other brand employees are much better then the EXL employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in January 2009.

Interview

Written, Manager interview,GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in December 2011.

Interview

1st step accounting aptitude test followed by a manger interview-its basically the accounting basic principles & after your communication and technical interview finally the HR interview about your salary- its for freshers & experienced below 5 yrs

Interview Questions

• only accounting related questions like cash sales & cr sales & both , journal   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation is high..if we expect more you can negotiate in HR interview itself.once inside got inside you will feel after

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in July 2011.

Interview

1. apptitude Test
    2. Technical Round
    3. HR

Interview Questions

• Visualize yourself as a proprietor & prepare financial Statements   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EXL Service (Thiruvananthapuram) in April 2013.

Interview

Written exam purely on accounting side.
    2 Rounds of in person interview purely related to finance and accounting and previous job related
    Asked about willingness to travel and ready to take up night shifts
    HR round were salary was negotiated and to know when soon can I join

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work with us?
      What you will be 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

did not take too much time all 3 rounds of interview was completed with in a day. I got my offer letter within 3 days of documentation. They schedule every round after a long gap that is the only drawback

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.