Navigant Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.5

Associate Interview

Interview

there were 2 rounds for the process, first round ocr and super day on site with case, presentation, and behavioral q s, relatively straightforward skills & fit assessment, people were nice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was straightforward - 30 minute behavioral interview on campus. About one week after the behavioral interview, I was offered an opportunity to come for an on-site interview. Prior to the onsite, I had to prepare a 30 min case presentation. The on-site was organized well and not particularly stressful. There were 2 behavioral interviews, the case presentation, and an on-the-spot case study, followed by lunch. I was a little put-off by my case interviewer who was actively responding to emails/looking at her computer while I was answering the case questions and one of the directors who seemed... apathetic about his job. Two weeks after my on-site interview, an HR coordinator called me to see if I was interested in other offices besides the one at which I interviewed. I said I was, and she responded that she would follow-up the following business day with more information. I did not hear back from HR for a full month after this conversation despite attempting to follow-up multiple times. One month later, HR called me and offered me a position in a location that I had specifically said I was not interested in. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth and I would caution people against applying to Navigant.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiter at school career fair and had a brief chat about the job. Went through two phone interviews. the first one was with the person at the fair and the second was with the person in the Washington office (energy department) who became my boss when i went to work there. Very simple case studies with the second round phone interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (London, England (UK)) in March 2020.

Interview

Motivational and Competency based telephone interview with three team members in January. Difficult to tell how I had done at this stage but was a few weeks later I was invited to an Assessment day.
    The Assessment day consisted of 3x45 minute interviews.
    Interview 1: Motivational + CV based with three team members (1 senior, 2 junior), casual and personal.
    Interview 2: Motivational + CV based with Director
    Interview 3: Case study followed by casual chat (1 mid-level seniority, 2 junior).
    Extensive opportunity to ask questions throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.