Seagate Technology Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.6

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN (US)).

Interview

Everyone is friendly. After a presentation, I needed to talk with each interviewer per half an hour. Some might got interested in my presentation, some would directly ask questions based on my resume, and some managers just wanted me to ask something. Almost everyone would also throw me some common questions (about teamwork, pressure, motivation) from a page which was required by HR department. Those questions are not hard to address if you prepared similar topics through google. Although Seagate did not give me an offer since bad market situation in these two years, I still encourage people to apply their positions.

Interview Questions

• How would you do if your manager or a project gave you a lot of pressure?   1 Answer
  • How would you act if your colleague had a conflict with you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

online submitted resume to Seagate. got email and phone call. Interviewed by group people. Answered all questions include tech., working handling, team work, personal interesting,.... Back ground check.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Online job portal application
    CV screening from HR
    1st Round with Manager and test for the design software. About 1 hour, normal questions about the skills, experience, education and the attitude.
    2nd Round with Senior Manager. Similar questions but shorter time.
    No Assessment Center

Interview Questions

• How well you know about the business?
      What is the experience can benefit the company   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I was invited for Skype interview. It was just okay. My first time experience. So I have learned to prepare it well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Tell me a situation you have faced a technical problem and how you dealt with it?
      What do you know about the non magnetic thin film applied in data storage?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

First round comprised of a Skype Interview, and presenting a project that I had completed. The interview on campus was two rounds one with potential colleagues and one with higher up HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the process and statistical errors with relation to their wafers.   Answer Question

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through the company's online jobs website after speaking to staff at a university careers fair. After applying I received an invitation to attend interview on site at the facility in Derry. It was quite a standard competency based interview with no technical questions. There were two senior engineers from process engineering interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• They were all fairly standard competency based interview questions. E.g. Tell us about a time you worked as part of a team.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.