Seagate Technology Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 420 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interviewed with six different people with 6 candidates total in a round robin fashion for three hours. It wasn't that bad and the time flew, the interviewers asked typical questions about your resume. They gave me an offer and a start date, even did a background check, I accepted. Then a week goes by and I get a call saying that the job may not be available as they are reviewing their open positions. This was my first job offer after college so I told my family and friends and put my two week notice in at my retail job. Then I had to retract all of that. That is a horrible practice for a company and I cannot stress enough, if this is how the company runs, do not work here.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN)

Interview

Everyone is friendly. After a presentation, I needed to talk with each interviewer per half an hour. Some might got interested in my presentation, some would directly ask questions based on my resume, and some managers just wanted me to ask something. Almost everyone would also throw me some common questions (about teamwork, pressure, motivation) from a page which was required by HR department. Those questions are not hard to address if you prepared similar topics through google. Although Seagate did not give me an offer since bad market situation in these two years, I still encourage people to apply their positions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you do if your manager or a project gave you a lot of pressure?
  • How would you act if your colleague had a conflict with you?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Derry, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland)

Interview

First round comprised of a Skype Interview, and presenting a project that I had completed. The interview on campus was two rounds one with potential colleagues and one with higher up HR.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on the process and statistical errors with relation to their wafers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Feb 2016

Interview

I applied online and within a week I was invited for Skype interview. It was just okay. My first time experience. So I have learned to prepare it well.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Tell me a situation you have faced a technical problem and how you dealt with it? What do you know about the non magnetic thin film applied in data storage?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Online job portal application CV screening from HR 1st Round with Manager and test for the design software. About 1 hour, normal questions about the skills, experience, education and the attitude. 2nd Round with Senior Manager. Similar questions but shorter time. No Assessment Center

Interview Questions
  • How well you know about the business? What is the experience can benefit the company
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Jose, CA)

Interview

online submitted resume to Seagate. got email and phone call. Interviewed by group people. Answered all questions include tech., working handling, team work, personal interesting,.... Back ground check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed