Seagate Technology Interview Questions

Updated 30 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 408 of over 408 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Interview process was thorough but friendly. The recruiter made sure to hold my hand through the entire process and accommodations were made to fit my timeline. Everyone was approachable and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience at your previous internship.
    Answer Question

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Planned for a zoom meeting due to covid, the interview is scheduled on time and the process is relaxing. Speaking to a in charge who is informed on the roles and responsibility that you be incharged of.

Interview Questions
  • What do you hope to achieve working here?

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

It was pretty smooth. The interviewer was calm and did not interrupt or gave any bad remarks. He seemed interested in everything that I was talking. It was overall very friendly experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Pretty straightforward process with about 3 interviews not including initial communication with Recruiter and HR. They were quick to respond and set up additional meetings which was very appreciative. They were very helpful in making the process very painless.

Interview Questions
  • What is your approach and factors do you take into account when developing a forecast?

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Simple, asked me about my resume. Talked to me about projects I worked on. Asked me to go in depth on some experiences. Talked alot about hobbies, met with the team. Had a tour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Applied for the role on the careers website. The recruiting manager contacted after a week and asked for a 30 mins slot for an initial interview. She focused on how the team was eager on hiring process and would try to wind up the whole process in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • I was contacted by the interviewer on time . He started with his introduction and later gave a chance to go through my resume. Asked my role in few the of the projects mentioned in the resume. then asked two twchnical questions: 1. How to generate 100MHz clock using verilog, he asked to write the code for it. 2. C program to print first 10 prime numbers. Since this was a firmware role, he mentioned how important C programming was for this role as the candidate will be working mostly with C Language

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

The interview process involved 3 separate interviews with varying people. The process was guided by a recruiter who helped me along the entire way. The questions were typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome an emotional response with a customer.

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Mar 2021

Interview

Students are being selected on the basis of the CGPI for the interview process. Mainly two rounds are there, one is technical and other is HR round. Technical is mainly based on the Data Structures , Object Oriented Programming ans Operating Systems.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mainly on the topics of Data Structures , Object Oriented Programming ans Operating Systems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in Mar 2021

Interview

First two managers called for like a phone screen and basically wanted to know how interested I was. Then I was called back for the final interview which was 30 minutes with each of the 2 managers and then 30 minutes with the team. Team interview was chill, don't worry about that one. The interview with the two managers was half behavioral and half logic/riddles. They absolutely didn't go over my resume at all it was a bit strange and it seemed their decision was based on the logic questions. Each manager asked 2 logic questions, its common riddles you can google. It was a bit annoying because I believe anyone can get the answer within 10 minutes at most but there's def the pressure to get the answer within a minute. What really was annoying is that these were popular riddles so if someone got it right it could have just been because they heard it before.

Interview Questions
  • Riddle 1: A nail and hammer cost 1.10 together. Hammer costs a dollar more, how much does the nail cost? A: 5 cents. easy. Riddle 2: You have 8 balls and an old school scale. All the balls weigh the same except for one (heavier), how do you find out which one is the heaviest? You can only use the scale twice. ANS: makes sense once you hear it, common riddle, google for answer Riddle 3: 3 lightswitches, find out which one connects to the lightbulb in the other room. ANS: also common but you use the temperature of the light bulb Riddle 4: 3 people, is an unmarried person looking at a married person? ANS: yes

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

This is a weird one. I got one phone call, never heard back. sent a follow-up email, no response. Disappointed.. I hope you have a better time. I have to use more words.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 408 Interviews