Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2014.

Interview

It's simple and fast. Process consists of 3 round. 1st round is Aptitude test. Once you clear the aptitude test, you will called for 1st technical interview. 2nd interview is focused on soft skills and hr

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 3 round
    1.Technical
    2. Managerial
    3.HR

It was not easy to get through the tech and managerial rounds as they ask you about anything and everything from the bachelors degree.
    I cleared everything pretty easily as i was a code geek they asked me to write 5 programs in 5 mins.The programs are pretty much easy and i took only 3 mins.
    The managerial round was the only thing that i felt a bit tough just because we never experienced anything like that before.
    I will share one of HR question..I told my Hobby as Painting and Sketching ..the question goes as follows...

Interview Questions

• Draw / Sketch a picture that depicts you in just 2 mins??   2 Answers

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, TN (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

i had campus recruitment drive. First day everyone had their time for aptitude. There were some rumours about dummy question. Dont worry about that, just feel free to answer whichever you know.
    Once you get through, get the second round for technical discussion. Be confident in what you know and portray yourself on your own in resume.

Interview Questions

• Diff between varchar and varchar2() data type in DB
      kernel & cache in OS
      Vision & mission in TCS
      Question from favourite subject   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2014.

Interview

For Engineering and Industrial Services. It was in a College recruitment drive - 1st round resume based questions and technical, second was HR round (typical night shift, relocation questions), third round was management / stress round. Not too easy, not too difficult. People for IT services were selected without much difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Technical - Describe your final project.
      HR - are you willing to work night shifts? are you willing to relocate to any location?
      Management - How would you respond if you found out your manager has been taking credit for your work?   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

the written test consists of aptitude and e-mail writing, next the interview consists of both technical and HR questions, in interview questions where mainly from the area of interest specified in the resume and from basic programming

Interview Questions

• self-introduction, questions from the area of interest specified   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Written test on verbal and IQ

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2010.

Interview

Interviewer is a HR, there was no technical interview. Gave my intro.
     He asked about my academic projects. He basically tested my communication skills. Talked about my hobbies, technical skills, and finally about my position.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

Interview

Direct interview - campus recruit

Interview Questions

• None, be yourself stay calm. Don't need to give correct answers always. Answer cool   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The first level of screening was a written test. The test had different sections and it was full of objective type questions. We need to get the minimum score demanded to get to the next level of technical interview. Once the technical interview is cleared, next comes the HR interview. The HR interview, which is the 3rd level of screening decides our entry into TCS.

Negotiation

Be ready to face the challenge and hecticness at work

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

initial communications were very good, the written test was good and easy. the interviews were elaborate but good questions.a long wait for the interviews though. took two days of campus interview process and got selected. very happy with the process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.