Find jobs for Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer trainee Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 1149 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India)

Interview

very good process interviewers very good was satisfied with the whole process my interview happened in tcs gitanjali park kolkata the hr asked me some good questions as well

Interview Questions
  • name project code on sorting
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (United States)

Interview

Hired On campus from Tier 1 college. Had to take an aptitude assessment and then the once that is cleared, had one round of interview where noting technical was asked. Just soft skills.

Interview Questions
Tata Consultancy Services
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India)

Interview

it was easy with straight forward questions and coding questions were pretty basic and personal questions were easy to answer too.they asked why why my cgpa was low and why do you want to join tcs

Interview Questions
Tata Consultancy Services
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India)

Interview

1- NQT 2-Technical 3-HR level was moderate . One should have knowledge of basic concepts ,even if you could not answer some questions in the interview do not panic and admit that you do not know because honesty is among one of the core values of TCS. But should have understanding of at least one technology...rest they will train you by themeself.

Interview Questions
  • some queries related to SQL,Database ,OOPS concepts,Project Questions,hobbies and interests
Application

Interview

The interview was fully online and had 3 rounds. The first round was aptitude exam . This round is very easy and the second round was technical interview, in which the questions are about your final year projects, the third round was Hr interview, in which some common questions about the company was asked.

Interview Questions
  • tell about yourselves why TCS explain your project what do you know about TCS and TATA