Find jobs for Project Manager

UnitedHealth Group Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated 19 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 3.8K interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Nashville, TN) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial contact was from a recruiter to setup virtual meeting with would-be peers. The meeting was very smooth and relaxing. Topics discussed were based on the role, qualifications for the role and any limitations there may be. Workplace scenarios were discussed to measure level of familiarity with Project Management and handling of complex situations. After that first interview a second was scheduled with the teams manager. Same - the recruiter set it up. This was more in depth with the role. My background was again reviewed, this time more in depth and to the level of how each aspect of it would be beneficial to this role. Overall it was an efficient process.

Interview Questions
  • Projects can often be demanding as they work around the clients needs. Would after hour calls or requirements be an issue for you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

Very long process starting with video interview, HR phone screen, 1:1 phone interview with hiring manager, then 2 separate in person panel interviews. Most of the interviewers were very inexperienced, unprofessional, and even lied about why they liked working in the department (one manager admitted after I was hired she lied during interview and was actually "counting the days" until her 1 year in the department was up so she could transfer out of the department). The position turned out to be not at all as represented during the many interviews and didn't even follow standard company processes and policies. Once hired they said to disregard the job description, no longer relevant and perfectly "legal". Needless to say, I felt hood-winked by them all and accepted the job offer based on dishonest interview process.

Interview Questions
20 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Saint Paul, MN) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very long and really unnecessary . A lot of standard questions with a few video questions. met with recruiter and hiring mgr and a few other folks . I decided to not except heir offer due to other offers which were available

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN) in Jun 2019

Interview

Pre -recorded video answering questions that were submitted ahead of time. Response time was limited, but you were able to re-record if you didn't like your response or stumbled on your words.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, all based on situations and how you handled in your previous roles.

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Iselin, NJ) in May 2019

Interview

I first conducted a Digital Interview where I was asked several behavioral questions. Then a phone interview and Lastly, an upcoming in-person interview. This was an overall great experience and I am excited about the opportunity to learn and grow with this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in Mar 2019

Interview

The application process is very streamlined, once you complete a profile, it is easy to find similar jobs to apply to. They send follow up emails giving feedback on the progress of your application. The initial interview is a video screening, follow up is an interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • If I had experience or to describe experience working in a multi-matrixed environment with complex problems.
1 person found this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

it was easy. Phone interview and then subsequent in-person interview thereafter. They were good about working with my schedule. The phone interview was an hour in length and the in-person interviews were also about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN) in Nov 2018

Interview

Panel interview was fun and the whole team was engaged. Questions spanned many areas of professional and personal aspects of my skills. Some of the members on the panel were more aggressive than others.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

Very detailed and in-depth to ensure fit for the culture. They check your references and do a background check as well. You also interview with a number of the members of your team.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

Project Managers interview is equal to Senior Software Engineer level. Even the Interviewer dosen't know how start the interview, he not even tell his name and very first question itself technical. Director level interviews also it only pure technical. Their work policy is looks like a startup culture and most of them working in Saturdays and late night. If you really know only technical and not much in project management then it will suits you otherwise better to look some alternate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews