UnitedHealth Group Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Very long process starting with video interview, HR phone screen, 1:1 phone interview with hiring manager, then 2 separate in person panel interviews. Most of the interviewers were very inexperienced, unprofessional, and even lied about why they liked working in the department (one manager admitted after I was hired she lied during interview and was actually "counting the days" until her 1 year in the department was up so she could transfer out of the department). The position turned out to be not at all as represented during the many interviews and didn't even follow standard company processes and policies. Once hired they said to disregard the job description, no longer relevant and perfectly "legal". Needless to say, I felt hood-winked by them all and accepted the job offer based on dishonest interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very long and really unnecessary . A lot of standard questions with a few video questions. met with recruiter and hiring mgr and a few other folks . I decided to not except heir offer due to other offers which were available

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Pre -recorded video answering questions that were submitted ahead of time. Response time was limited, but you were able to re-record if you didn't like your response or stumbled on your words.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, all based on situations and how you handled in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Remote, OR (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The application process is very streamlined, once you complete a profile, it is easy to find similar jobs to apply to. They send follow up emails giving feedback on the progress of your application.
    The initial interview is a video screening, follow up is an interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience or to describe experience working in a multi-matrixed environment with complex problems.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

it was easy. Phone interview and then subsequent in-person interview thereafter. They were good about working with my schedule. The phone interview was an hour in length and the in-person interviews were also about an hour.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Panel interview was fun and the whole team was engaged. Questions spanned many areas of professional and personal aspects of my skills. Some of the members on the panel were more aggressive than others.

Interview Questions

• If you had to delete 1 of our 5 values what would it be?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Remote, OR (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

applied online. asked to complete online recorded video interview of 15 minutes total. questions were simple to answer. don't over-think the process. Questions were simpler than in other interviews. Video may be sent around the company and shared.

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships with others on your team?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was actually fun. The recruiter does a few minute phone call and then schedules you for a video interview where you are just recording a video for the next recruiter. Then was scheduled to meet with the hiring Sr. V.P. Really easy process!

Interview Questions

• What makes you the candidate we want to hire over the next interviewee   1 Answer
    • Do you have your PMP   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Behavioral Interview Questions. Typical, using a scripted format with includes several variations for each question. Come prepared with examples and details that reflect your achievements, skills and be able to address the questions about strengths vs weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time when you did not communicate well, please explain.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Horsham, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process ran slower than molasses in the Antarctic. Senior management has to approve every hire and they do not move swiftly. After applying online, first was a phone screen. Then after some time I was called in face-to-face and met with five people. It took three more weeks after I was told I have the job when I came on-board. I should also mention it takes approximately 4 months to get a person up to speed. There is a lot of self-directed study during this time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a PMP? Do you know how to admin SharePoint?   1 Answer
    • Do you know how to use MS Project.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.