Senior systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior systems engineer Interview Questions

senior systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All the basic questions on my subject

4 Answers

Yeah it was good. I answered all questions

Have u got the offer letter?

Yes and I joined there

if ur manager is not satisfied with team task; how will you handle it and convincve your manager if u were team lead?

1 Answer

The interview panel was of 2 members, they asked my 3 key skills from the skills mentioned in the CV. I said ASP.net, C# and SQL. The started questioning me. They were having a list of 20 questions which i guess was given to them for the interview. I was able to answer most of the questioins from page life cycle to string operations to sorting to searching an element. They also asked SYstem.IO based questions to read the notepad file and then do manipulations. The interview went for around one and half hours and i was expecting it to be cleared. Then the HR came to be and there I was told in a straight forward manner that they cant pay me that i was expecting. Even they were not providing any hike on my current pay package. So i thought to better leave and not to waste my time.

2 Answers

you have 9 balls out of which 1 is lighter than others how would find which one is lighter by using a weighing scale and in minimum number of weighing s .

Production to DR setup

1 Answer

design pattern,wpf , c# basic concepts

1 Answer

- Why do you prefer to work here?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Group discussion was conducted on the topic Water scarcity

what is java