Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Senior systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

you have 9 balls out of which 1 is lighter than others how would find which one is lighter by using a weighing scale and in minimum number of weighing s .

2 Answers

minimum is 2

Divide 9 balls into 3 sets 1st weigh: weigh first 2 sets of 3 balls. keep 3 balls in one side and another 3 on the other side if both the sets weigh same, then the lighter ball is in the third set. else the lighter ball is in set 1 or 2. 2nd weigh: out of 3 balls, take two balls. weigh them. if they weigh equal, then lighter ball is the ball that kept aside. else you can find the lighter ball in your weigh machine. hence the min is 2

Differs from people to people

Automation of HVAC System

1 Answer

If one person goes away from your team how will you manage to complete the project on time.

1 Answer

The interview panel was of 2 members, they asked my 3 key skills from the skills mentioned in the CV. I said ASP.net, C# and SQL. The started questioning me. They were having a list of 20 questions which i guess was given to them for the interview. I was able to answer most of the questioins from page life cycle to string operations to sorting to searching an element. They also asked SYstem.IO based questions to read the notepad file and then do manipulations. The interview went for around one and half hours and i was expecting it to be cleared. Then the HR came to be and there I was told in a straight forward manner that they cant pay me that i was expecting. Even they were not providing any hike on my current pay package. So i thought to better leave and not to waste my time.

2 Answers

Asked mostly on process

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your previous company?

Internal working of Spring ,

1 Answer

Mostly aligned to my technical skills and bit of domain knowledge. Technical questions were direct and easy. My domain was mortgage banking so questions related to them were asked.

110 of 438 Interview Questions