Software engineer iv Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Software engineer iv Interview Questions

software engineer iv interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

give a real life example where polymorphism is evident.

1 Answer

while driving a car, we run out of petrol. so we start looking for pumps along the way and get in to one which is the first one visible. 10s of pumps on the road but all serve petrol, some provide Shell some provide Power, this is polymorphism.

What are example traits smart of people who couldn't make it in Cisco and why

1 Answer

How long will you stay with us?

1 Answer

There were many but mostly answered. Linked list and algorithms are more asked.

1 Answer

Tell me how will you diagnose a web app production issue, what all will you check?

1 Answer

Question about the internals of the language

1 Answer

reverse a linked list by recrusion

1 Answer

Flatten deep nested object: const nestedData = { name: 'Abc', age: '29', address: { pincode: '110011', area: 'bangalore', state: 'karnataka', location: { lat: '122.21', long: '11.21', }, phone: '1212121', }, }; Output: const op = { "nestedData_name": "Abc", "nestedData_age": "29", "nestedData_address_pincode": "110011", "nestedData_address_area": "bangalore", "nestedData_address_state": "karnataka", "nestedData_address_location_lat": "122.21", "nestedData_address_location_long": "11.21", "nestedData_address_phone": "1212121" }

1 Answer

Questions were basically on the C, Hardware, technology domain and on the project itself. So be prepared with everything, including how you did the design for your implementation and how you could have improved it.

110 of 33 Interview Questions