Capgemini Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very straight forward. Took three weeks to finish. Everyone was nice and helpful. Office is very well organized. The first round was a phone screen. The second round had a case study and a presentation. Offer was announced the day after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

In the middle of my interview, the interviewer answered her emails and checked her phone. She then got on her computer stating she needed to build a slide deck that was just sent to her. Extremely unprofessional unless that's their process and how they "test" you. Very easy process, but so unprofessional

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bentonville, AR (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

2 Telephonic and 1 in person face to face round. The interviewers were friendly and made me comfortable. Basic Scenario questions were asked on phone. I was unable to match their expectation in the face to face round where they asked about root cause analysis.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good. I got a call of selection and was asked to join on 6th February 2019. I was not available on that date because of a trip. So I requested the HR to reschedule my joining date. She said it would be on 20th of February. I also dropped a mail with my request and asked the HR to reply. I didn't get any response for that. She didn't pick my calls and on 19th Feb when I talked to her on call. She said that my joining would be in March and she would mail me the details. She also asked me to call on 22nd and she didn't answer to the call.I have got no response yet. I called her again on 26th and she said she would look into the matter and call me. She was not ready to understand my complete query and hung up unprofessionally. Very unprofessional and rude behaviour from the HR.

Interview Questions

• Explain your role in final year Project?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

30 Minute Interview on college campus on Monday. Followed by a full day at their offices of 1 case study and 2 behavioral interviews the proceeding Friday. Behavioral interviews were very standard and case study was a bit of a curveball. Interviewers were very amicable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into consulting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied thru campus recruiting, heard back after on campus case interview and 1 behaviorial. liked the people then we had onsite group case, and one on one interview which i bombed ( read your resume and be prepared to speak on it!)

Interview Questions

• first round 1:1 with ops strategy manager then cofffee with the team and then group case study   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were four rounds in total.

First round was online aptitude, reasoning and essay writing. And be careful there were sectional cut offs for each section with no negative marking (try to attempt every question) . This was the elimination round. Only 20% candidates cleared the first round.So one should be very well prepared for this round.

Then the next round was pseudo code round of 20 mins for 20 questions and was quite easy. It contained questions like finding output of the given code, finding errors, and some data structure and microprocessor based questions.

Then the next round was technical interview. This round was about 45-50 mins long for each. The interviewer was very friendly. And he asked very basic questions. Firstly from my resume and regarding my projects and my fav subject. He also gave me some general situations just to check my decision making skill.

And the last round was the HR round, it was actually interesting.She asked general questions like why capgemini, what do you know about capgemini, why you don't want to study further, about my family background etc etc. The HR saw my resume and asked me to sing one song as i mentioned singing as my hobby. It was all good i sang one song :)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process starts with online Aptitude test.
    Aptitude test consists of 2 section - 16 questions of quantitative aptitude and 16 questions of logical reasoning. Then it is followed by Essay Writing. Cutoff for this round is around 75%.
    If you clear this round next round has 20 pseudo code questions which are basically simple c, cpp code outputs and some data structure questions. Cutoff for this round is around 70%.
    If you clear this round also, then you get selected for the Technical Interview. Technical Interview deals with basic questions like software development cycle, basic java programs, your project explanation. You just have to give this interview by understanding what interviewer actually wants to ask you. They don't ask in deep but they check whether you have basic knowledge or not and you should be interested in learning.
    If you clear technical interview, hr interview is just a formality. They tell you about your job, ask you about your flexibility - whether you are ok with any job location, night shifts.
    They also check eligibility criteria and other documents also.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Capgemini visited our college in August.
    There were 4 rounds
    1)Aptitude - It consists of logical and quantitative section.
    It's an elimination round.
    2)Technical round - It consists of data structure and pseudo code.
    It's also an elimination round.
    3)Technical Interview - In this round the interviewer mainly asks from resume.
    Project related questions are mainly asked.
    4)HR round - If you are in HR then you are almost there. HR mainly asked questions related to family,Relocation, bond etc.

The written test is conducted on COCUBES platform.
    Bond period in Capgemini is 2 yrs
    For freshers it offers 3.8 lakhs CTC.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First interview with HR, then with a line manager.
    Both the professionals were very kind and wanted to really understand motivations and goals.
    The interviews were 1:1 and i had not hat to solve any business case or tough technical question.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.