Capgemini Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Buffalo Grove, IL (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process is pretty fine. They take usually 2-3 rounds. and the questions about the interviews depends upon the role and criticality of the projec.t. Mine was strainght forward. It was a critical req so was able to get thru in 2 rounds. the intital round is techincal and was pretty easy. managerial interviews is more or less like HR types.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was done as i was joining them as a contractor

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Newark, NJ (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

After a call from a recruiter, I had a skype call with a hiring manager who asked about my current job and also some interview-iq questions. After that was a trip to a Newark satellite office of theirs where I talked a little bit more about my previous work, and also a technical portion about enterprise java development

Interview Questions

• Something about different exception types?   1 Answer

Another offer opened up that used a more expressive programming language.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

campus interview following career fair

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2012.

Interview

There was aptitude test followed by 2 rounds of interview.
    The aptitude test consisted of 2 sections:
    1. English
    2. Mathematics

If you clear the Aptitude test you'll be sent for 1st round of interview. The first round is pure technical interview based on the skills written in your resume.

If you clear the second round you are sent for the second round of interview. This round is a mix of managerial and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are good fit for the company.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Was very non efficient. Website was hard to navigate when I applied online. Was given a online coding challenge had to complete it in order to move on to the next round. Managed to finish in allocated time but seems like was not good enough.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Since I was from telecom background a lot of telecom related questions were asked (general and technical). Asked about semiconductors, some telecommunication scams taking place in India, concepts like 3g and 4g etc.

Interview Questions

• telecom related questions were asked (general and technical)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, skype interview with direct supervisor and then face-to-face with team. The recruiter seemed to rush things slightly and that was a little troubling. I didn't know if it was her confidence in me or that she just wanted to move on to the next candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative trait you have that you could improve?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through an external recruiting firm. There were two phone interviews. Both pretty easy if you know your basic Java and some Spring framework. Interviewers were fine. One online assessment (basic and advanced Java/OOP concepts) that you have to pass with at least 70%.

Interview Questions

• Explain Inversion of Control, how to implement it.   1 Answer
    • What can you do to a method in a parent class so that it's not overriden by a method in child class with same name?   5 Answers
    • Explain Spring MVC, Spring Data and its benefits.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Skype interview. One of those interviews where the interviewer feels like offended if you got it right, hence he takes the level of the questions up until he makes sure you can't get the following questions right. More of an interrogation. Unfortunate this is what's happening if you want to stay in software development field. All those phony resumes in the market make the interviewers interrogate developers into the deepest details as if they are lying about their experiences.

Mediocre interview, could be ridiculously detailed to the problems the interviewer faces in his application itself.

Interview Questions

• The position was about ReactJS, interviewer was more determined to ask about Angular2. Interesting, huh?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.