Capgemini Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 May 2019

2.8

633 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Buffalo Grove, IL (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process is pretty fine. They take usually 2-3 rounds. and the questions about the interviews depends upon the role and criticality of the projec.t. Mine was strainght forward. It was a critical req so was able to get thru in 2 rounds. the intital round is techincal and was pretty easy. managerial interviews is more or less like HR types.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was done as i was joining them as a contractor

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Newark, NJ (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

After a call from a recruiter, I had a skype call with a hiring manager who asked about my current job and also some interview-iq questions. After that was a trip to a Newark satellite office of theirs where I talked a little bit more about my previous work, and also a technical portion about enterprise java development

Interview Questions

• Something about different exception types?   1 Answer

Another offer opened up that used a more expressive programming language.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

campus interview following career fair

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2012.

Interview

There was aptitude test followed by 2 rounds of interview.
    The aptitude test consisted of 2 sections:
    1. English
    2. Mathematics

If you clear the Aptitude test you'll be sent for 1st round of interview. The first round is pure technical interview based on the skills written in your resume.

If you clear the second round you are sent for the second round of interview. This round is a mix of managerial and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are good fit for the company.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Was very non efficient. Website was hard to navigate when I applied online. Was given a online coding challenge had to complete it in order to move on to the next round. Managed to finish in allocated time but seems like was not good enough.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Since I was from telecom background a lot of telecom related questions were asked (general and technical). Asked about semiconductors, some telecommunication scams taking place in India, concepts like 3g and 4g etc.

Interview Questions

• telecom related questions were asked (general and technical)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, skype interview with direct supervisor and then face-to-face with team. The recruiter seemed to rush things slightly and that was a little troubling. I didn't know if it was her confidence in me or that she just wanted to move on to the next candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative trait you have that you could improve?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interviewer called me on time and our conversation lasted for about one hour. The interview was mostly focused on resume and past experience. The HR was friendly and asked behavioural questions ( scenario-based, and previous experience).

Interview Questions

• Asked about the projects in my resume, previous work experience. No technical questions were asked. Overall an easy interview, but didn't receive a callback.   Answer Question

Interview

They asked about final year project and academic subjects. It was face to face round for selection process and then HR round for location confirmation.
    They asked about final year project and academic subjects.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.