Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Several days after I applied to four jobs, a recruiter left me a message asking to call back. Before calling people for interviews, I always investigate them in order to find their background and where they might stand in the scheme of things.
I investigated this recruiter and found that he was calling from India. I usually avoid these contacts because of so many recruiter scams and so much unprofessionalism that I get on a daily basis. However, I found that this person was indeed a Capgemini recruiter, so I went forward.
When I called, I found that his English was so poor that I could not understand much of what he was saying and I had to ask him to repeat what he said a few times. He simply read from a list of simple questions that he had prepared which did not delve into my experience except for asking how many years of experience that I have. His focus was primarily on trying to negotiate salary to a point much lower than the market rate and rates posted on GlassDoor. Really, salary was all that mattered to him.
The positions that I applied for were not mentioned either, as he was just trying to push his own positions. I am astounded and disappointed that CapGemini would outsource their recruitment to India. This experience yet again confirms my decision to never respond to recruiters that are in India or part of an Indian consulting firm.
Now, I fear that my applications for the positions that I applied for will have to go through this route and be lost forever. I am hesitant to apply for other jobs here if this is the case.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirement? How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, it took less than a week for them to contact me back. First phone screen then they scheduled another technical phone interview in rush in the following 2 days. The interviewer spoke English with extremely heavy accent, he was not prepared to interview a senior candidate and expressed that he is not technical person. It was very hard to understand him. I asked him to repeat several time then finally he asked:" What is string". I still couldn't get the question. He got angry and said "why do you don't understand if you know how to program". I asked him again the question and realize "what is the string". Then I said sorry and couldn't move forward with this kind of interview.

Interview Questions

• What is String in Java? ( for a senior position).   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Interview

Telephonic and in person after selection and client facing interview as well .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. One screen one technical and one with the capability lead. This process will expand in several weeks depending on senior management availability. This was an average interview on the management side. The technical side was more challenging but still manageable

Interview Questions

• Pass experiences, projects where you had an impact and innovation.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini in January 2013.

Interview

interview process includes a written test in which they test your aptitude skills, then a group discussion in which they test your knowledge in current affairs and a personal interview

Interview Questions

• develop a c program on a specified topic   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview

First general aptitude Test(It was bit tricky but luckily got hold of it) -> Then a Group Discussion(On some current trending topic)->Listed for Technical Interview(Academic projects and few logical questions)-> And finally an HR Interview(Easiest and quite friendly HR's)

Interview Questions

• Easy questions like to explain my all academic projects and what difficulties i have faced while implementing those.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I have applied through Online portal. The complete interview process took almost 3-4 days .I had 1 Technical interview for about 45 mins after that I had quick Managerial round . After 2 days I had HR round for further discussions.

Interview Questions

• Questions on JAVA 8 , Data structures , Design Pattern , Project related question.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview process is good. only big concerns is, asking me to come in person for joining and get the desktop in this lock down period. its very difficult for me to go chennai and return back to my native. Im really unhappy by this offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in July 2020.

Interview

all good. i forgot everything dear. they scheduled through consultancy. i attended 1st tp. i attended 2nd tp. i attended managerial discussion. hr discussion. Just give ur best. everyone can achieve it.

Interview Questions

• What is the advantage of Microservices?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview process happens in 3 stages.
    1. Technical Round 1 -> Telephonic Interview.
    2. Technical Round 2 -> Skype interview
    3. Technical Round 3 -> Interview with Client
    Whole process has gone seamlessly, as HR has always guided me through out the process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.