Capgemini Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Project Manager

Capgemini Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by HR via an employee referral. The process took a little longer then expected because it was difficult to set on a time for the interview. Both technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR asked my salary expectations and they accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

It starts with the HR review. There will be three rounds of technical interview. The third one was through Skype. During the technical interview, they will go through the typical project management questions like how you validate an estimate, how do you resolve conflict, and what is your management style.
    After you clear all three rounds you may get an offer. Sometimes, there is a client interview before you get an offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview.. 1 hr interview which covered all aspects of experience

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (North Dayton, OH (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed at local office by top executives and potential co-workers. Culture as upbeat and supportive. Welcomed new employees

Interview Questions

• What do you think about traveling full time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Friendly and fair. Gained the benefits I requested and desired.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the role via LinkedIn and got a call about 30mins later to schedule a first stage telephone interview. This was booked for the following week, and I was interviewed by 2 directors. Interview went ok and it was very much centred around my past experience in software development. Unfortunately I never heard back from HR on the outcome of my interview until I chased a week later only to be told, I wasn't successful in this particular instance but feedback from interviewers was good but they felt I wasn't the right fit for the role.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in March 2019.

Interview

Short Interview by phone, however no feedback was provided. It was a second interview and I learned that my previous interview went well and my profile fits. Capgemini is working with contracts, once contract is signed there is some probability you can be hired.

Interview Questions

• What were your last achievements? What are your Salary expectations   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

It was scheduled interview, Three of rounds of interview. first two rounds were telephonic and last round was face to face. Result was told with in 5 to 6 days.

Interview Questions

• About the projects done and project experience   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Swift with phone call interviews. Very delightful in the call eventhough callers is from India. Interviewer is well prepared in general. It didn't take too much of time. All is pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions are ok and to the point. Interviewers are courteous. HOwever, I got the offer on the 3rd Try. Earlier twice I had got selected in the technical round but HR did not give me offer but just kept on saying we are working on it after i completed my Interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.