Capgemini Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 May 2019

2.7

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

one round of phone interview and later one round of skype interview.Questions related to your previous projects in university or previous work exp etc.Interview was with senior developer .Basic questions on spring ,hibernate,angular,html,java script etc

Interview Questions

• basic questions on core java ,projects related in university etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received two phone interviews. All the interview questions are basic. The whole process took three weeks. I interviewed in NYC(New York City) in May. I accepted the offer in June.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in June 2010.

Interview

Call from HR, 2 technical, 1 managerial round and then salary discussion with HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate as much as possible but HR will set limit on it

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in June 2011.

Interview

1) Aptitude test - One and half hour long generic aptitude test.
    2) Technical interview - lasting for about an hour.
    3) Group Discussion - 2 rounds of group discussion.
    4) HR Interview - this too lasts for about an hour

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Noida) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a 2 round interview. First general introduction and then techincal round with the operationals manager.
    All the interviewers were great and the environment seemed pretty nice.
    It was a great experience and great opportunity to join this organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Ghaziabad).

Interview

First they conduct an online apti test followed by technical test in which questions related to data structure and pseudocode were asked. Then a technical interview was conducted then selected candidates goes for hr interview which was just a formality.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

I got an call from HR and process was quick and easy. I was called on there F2F round with hiring managers. This took me 3 hours there. They ask me overall my experience and background check.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions related to my field. I said I have conceptual knowledge but practically I am not aware of, still they were to that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process was good .i got mail from capgemini campany so i went the interviw process was one round i cleared they said ,you will get a mail or call from hr team...After 2 days i got a call from capgemini company.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this company?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

I attended two rounds of telephonic interview through Iprimed .Then I did online assessment test and got cleared.Then I attended the face to face interview at Capgemini vrn center,trichy. And got selected.The interview was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore Rural) in June 2018.

Interview

There are 2 Rounds of Interview
    1. Hr Round.
    2.Technical Round.
        In Hr Round the questions will be based on our resume, skills , hobbies , interests, and why prefer to join Capgemini and not others.
    In Technical Round we will be tested with the Subject knowledge.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Capgemini and not others?
      2.Take me your Resume.
      3.Question based on the skills   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.