Capita Graduate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Feb 2019

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Bedford, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Quite a few steps to the process.

Phone interview.
Psychometric test.
Assessment day.
Face to face interview.

Assessment day was the trickiest as I had never done one but the quality of of people was pretty poor but I was still surprised that I got the role out of 150 applicants.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever published any open source code?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Made an application online and got a phone call a week later, had a short phone interview and got invited to attend one of their assessment days. Once there, I had to complete a number of intelligence, personality and programming tests. In between these tests, each candidate had a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, but you only had 10-15 mins for it, so it felt a bit rushed. Overall, it lasted for about 5-6 hours, including a lunch break.

Interview Questions

• You should be prepared to comfortably talk and describe a software project you have worked on in the past. Their programming tests require that your code meets certain time complexity requirements, so you need to carefully think out your solution before you start coding.   Answer Question

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with one of the recruiters and was invited to an assessment day after. There was an online test, some group tasks, individual interview and presentation.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are the four pillars of OOP?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.