Concentrix Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 Jan 2019

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview... HR was very friendly.. He just asked few questions about me.. And gave me a general topic and asked me to talk about it for 5 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...
    About my previous work experience..
    General topics   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in May 2013.

Interview

Was one of the best interviews every attended my interviewer made me loose at the end as I should come to conclusion I'm not the right candidate for this job

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in August 2016.

Interview

First round is not actually a first round. The HR people will make you wait for hours and they will just ask 'Tell about yourself' and then give you a random topic and ask you to talk about a couple of minutes. And then they will give you feedback on the mistakes that you made and will tell you to wait again for hours before the actual first round happens. The first round is Voice & Accent, where again the same questions will be asked. You just have to explain and thats it for the day and you'll be mailed by the HR people about the materials which you have to go through to clear the next round; which is the technical round, which happens not on the same day. If you clear that, then there will be a Manager round, where he will ask you general questions to analyze if you can adopt to their environment. Then starts the enrollment process which is also quite elaborate. In short, it was strange for me after having more than 7 years of experience in support industry.

Interview Questions

• They will mail you all the questions that will be asked to you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview was simple. The whole process was easier that most of the companies. The voice and accent round was good too. I had to spend a whole day from morning to evening to go through 3 rounds of HR, VnA and operations heads questions to secure the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in March 2016.

Interview

You will be tested with your communication and technical skills in the interview process.
    If walked -in , then you might be waiting for quite a longer time to even start with.

Interview Questions

• What are all the Network OSI layers ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in April 2014.

Interview

Technical Round -Resume walk through
    AD, Networking, File system, Backup, storage, Security

Ops manger Round - Resume walk through

Communication round -Tell me about your self
    given a scenario explain

Interview Questions

• Resume walk through
      AD, Networking, File system, Backup, storage, Security
      Resume walk through
      Tell me about your self
      given a scenario explain   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai).

Interview

interview went well but it took a loooooooooong time... First they will check our basic communication skill and the next round is Voice and accent, 3rd round is technical and the final round is stability.

Negotiation

Salary is bit low for experienced fellows.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in January 2013.

Interview

communication and technical and manager. only 3 rounds very easy and no need to panic very basic questions little knowledge about network and servers will be enough
    lot of work pressure lot of rules one point you will get tired of following all the parameters and incentives are part of salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Pune).

Interview

It was one day interview process. First a GD round held and the topic was Plastic Ban in India: a good decision or bad. I was selected in GD round. They concentrate on language fluency. After GD round there was HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.