EXL Service Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.9

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Telephonic interview
I want to say one thing interviewer is a rude person, he should learn basic behaviour, humiliating some one in the interview is not at all acceptable.
Exl should look on this seriously.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

It lasted 45mins to 1hour. The first round is on the telephone, they asked me why I'm interested in EXL and to tell them a bit about myself. Then it was a brain teaser along with some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you have two eggs, how would you test the threshold for the 100-floor building?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2019.

Interview

There were 3 interview round. All of which were technical and analytical. They will test you on your knowledge of Machine Learning, statistics, analytics and aptitude. First round was technical and one guestimate question followed with a puzzle. Second and thir round were more based on knowledge and understanding.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Easy inyerview process,Sir, your opinion about girls will change after hearing my answer. I am a 3rd year undergraduate student in Metallurgy branch. Talking about my journey in IITR in past 2 years, In 1st semester I just got adjusted in this new environment. In 2nd semester I worked for an NGO in Dehradun and I started learning Taekwondo. In 3rd semester I participated in Open state Taekwondo championship and I won a Gold and a Silver

Anonymous Employee in Kurukshetra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Kurukshetra) in August 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    First round was the basic aptitude round.
    Second round was the technical round where students were asked questions related to SQL, ML and also case studies and guess estimates were given
    Third was the HR round

Interview Questions

• How can we stop overfitting in case of decison trees.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Interview was good, asked guesstimates, puzzles, case studies. Basic Statistics questions like probability, hypothesis testing were asked. Puzzles were generic, guesstimates about number of commuters in Delhi Metro daily.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate : Total number of commuters in Delhi Metro daily?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2019.

Interview

They took several rounds of interview and they never told me final outcome. Every week i receive a call from HR or Employee but they never told me the previous result.There HR system is very irresponsible

Interview Questions

• Check on SAS knowledge with scenario questions   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

3 rounds first was on subject of your choice - i said econometrics. level was little higher than average. then was guesstimates and puzzles and then last round was based on my CV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Ranchi) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a long process which involved an aptitude test followed by a technical interview then a second short technical round and then a HR round.The second technical round was very quick,rapid fire type.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your hobbies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in September 2017.

Interview

Two interview rounds were there. First round revolved around guess estimates and some puzzles. Also CV based technical questions were asked. In second round case studies and situations were asked.

Interview Questions

• Things to keep in mind while starting a new cab company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.