EXL Service Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 16 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 876 interviews

Recruiter4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

It was very good and the interviewer was so friendly. Interview questions will be average so just go through your basics first and then try to be prepared for the difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • Data structure , projects, puzzles
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service in Apr 2022

Interview

I got this job interview because of an employee referral, the interview questions asked were slightly difficult level. Because of employee referral may be the first round i faced was a technical interview, here 2 people took my interview, 1 asked me questions from SQL, and another one from Powerbi, even though i told them i don't know anything about it.

Interview Questions
  • SQL- Q1-What is a primary key? Q2-difference between DELETE & TRUNCATE statement, tell about its syntax also? Q3-Query to find out 2nd highest salary? Q4-Query to remove space in front & behind a string, also tell about its syntax? Q5-Query to see only duplicate values? Q6-How to get a pattern? POWERBI Q1-Difference between Tableau & powerbi? Q2-types of relationship in powerbi? Q3-what is get data command? Q4-how many data sources are there in powerbi? Q5-what is a dashboard? Q6-difference between slicer & filter? Q7-what is DAX coding, define it?
1 person found this interview helpful