EXL Service Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 29 Mar 2019

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

It lasted 45mins to 1hour. The first round is on the telephone, they asked me why I'm interested in EXL and to tell them a bit about myself. Then it was a brain teaser along with some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you have two eggs, how would you test the threshold for the 100-floor building?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Telephonic interview
    I want to say one thing interviewer is a rude person, he should learn basic behaviour, humiliating some one in the interview is not at all acceptable.
    Exl should look on this seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Ranchi) in September 2015.

Interview

Questions about SQL queries were asked. Some puzzle questions were asked. Some questions about Operating systems. The interview was relaxed. An aptitude test was conducted before the candidates were selected for interview. After the interview, the results were announced fairly quickly.
    An overall good experience. EXL is known for its great work culture. A company to build your career at.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through university. First round was written test, After that 3 rounds of Interview. Interview was normal. Asked a few puzzles, gave a situation and you have to tell its solution. Other discussion was related to your city, activities you have done in college. Some real life Probability questions etc.

Interview Questions

• A new novel is going to launch . What is the probability of its sale in your university ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

On the whole, it was an easy interview with specifics on why analytics. Why analytics, what is data analytics, why this service industry and why not tech.
    Special focus on your ability to handle yourself in difficult environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faridabad, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Faridabad, Haryana) in July 2015.

Interview

EXL visited our campus, first there was written round followed by interview round.
    They would ask you only brain teasers and guesstimates.
    I answered 2 questions out of 3 asked but unfortunately there were mistakes in my resume, which the interviewer pointed out with full limelight only on my mistakes.
    IMPORTANT: Please make sure you have no mistakes in your CV otherwise you are directly eliminated.

Interview Questions

• use 5 zeroes to make 120   1 Answer
    • how many zeroes are there in 10 factorial   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jalandhar, Punjab) in August 2015.

Interview

written exam followed by three interviews .the first interview talked about questions from the cv and regarding the activities in college.the second interview had questions from case studies and puzzles.the third and final interview had a panel which asked questions regarding case studies and a choice betwween two companies.

Interview Questions

• they asked about my interest in cricket jounalism   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in August 2013.

Interview

First round was a written test- It consisted of three sections: aptitude,logical reasoning, and verbal ability. The test was simple and a person with even above average intelligence could crack it. The second round was an extempore round. Again, many people got through this round.Subsequently, there were three interview stages in which they asked many puzzles and guesstimates.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a puzzle involving five tracks and five horses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Ranchi) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a long process which involved an aptitude test followed by a technical interview then a second short technical round and then a HR round.The second technical round was very quick,rapid fire type.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your hobbies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (Ranchi) in September 2017.

Interview

It was of three rounds. First round was general aptitude round which you can clear if you have some basic concepts. The second round was technical where resume based questions and puzzles were asked. third round was of HR round in which situational analysis was being judged.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to convince a client to give his data to you if he is not willing to?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.