Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyds Banking Group

2.9

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

The interviewer asked what are the scrum values and what is the statement that describes agile team that continuously adapt to new circumstances and enhance the methods of value delivery ?

Interview Questions

• commitment, focus, openness, respect and courage and the second part of the answer is continuous Improvement.   1 Answer

IT Risk and Assurance Staff Interview

Interview

took one and half hours..too long and too much questions,and they keot going back and forth .and wasted a lot of my time i got tired and the questions were too hard.so i gave up and moved on to thee next one

Interview Questions

• it was too logical and senseless   1 Answer

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

It was technical 2 rounds. 1 telephonic and 2 f2f. Then was asked to meet the Head of the team. Everything went on well . they did give response soon

MMF Trading Interview

Interview

screening phone call with someone on the desk. asked to describe my background and why i wanted to work at lloyds. Man was very pleasant to talk to, felt i was to junior for the role, feel like recruiter could have explained that better to him than to waste both of our time.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

I applied online. Then I had to complete several online numerical, psychometric, and verbal tests. I was then invited to an online interview consisting of around 12 pre-recorded questions. You have 30-60 seconds to prepare your answer and then around 90 to answer. Many of them revolved around LBG's 3 core values, so learn them by heart.

Interview Questions

• Why Lloyds and why the program you've chosen.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to act with integrity in a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Typical interview with two senior members; asked questions about experience and resume. Very easy technical questions. Most questions were behavioral; they were mostly evaluating whether you are a good fit in a behavioral sense.

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

1) Online application
    2) Online tests
    3) Feedback of tests
    4) Video interview (5 days to complete)
    9 questions, 90 seconds each, 30 seconds preparation, Strengths-based, 1 practice question, some competency, hard to answer strengths-based without usual format

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was seamless from start to finish. First round was a one on one interview through campus recruitment - completely behavioral. A few days later I found out I got the super day, which consisted of 3 rounds of interviews (first 2 rounds were 1 on 1 interviews, the last was a 2 on 1). Mostly behavioral, but you absolutely MUST be able to discuss the bond/equity markets and show you have a strong understanding of what's happening in the news/how current events affect the economy.

Interview Questions

• What are some market trends you foresee in the next year? Do you think the Fed will raise interest rates next month?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in February 2016.

Interview

First round was entirely behavioral, lasted an hour long and was conversation-like. Second round was two rounds of interviews, each with two managers. The questions were mostly behavioral but some were technical.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

all day peppered with questions with many different people in a hot and stressful setting. no breaks. no water. no food. they are testing whether or not you can survive in the wilderness alone. many don't survive.

Interview Questions

• what I would do in case of an international emergency where hostages were taken   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.