Seagate Technology Engineering Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Seagate Technology
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

It was a phone interview. Just went over my resume. The said they would get back to me quickly, which they did, and then scheduled an in-person interview. Overall, it was a good experience

Interview Questions
  • Questions specific to resume. E.g. Tell me about x
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jan 2015

Interview

One on one with the hiring manager. We got along really well so it went really smooth. It was more like talking to a friend than an actual super technical interview. It was a lot more relaxed than I expected, but it was really nice to not be super stressed about it.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing technical. Just questions about myself.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in Jun 2011

Interview

3 phone interviews and 1-day onsite interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Mar 2009

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where the recruiter contacted me. She did an initial interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was then asked to visit the facility for a campus interview. I met with 6 individuals - both engineers and directors. The interview lasted for an entire day. The campus was nice and people seemed alright. They did not get back to me with the decision. I had to ask them. I was offered the job but did not accept it as I had received another offer around the same time.

Interview Questions
  • What manufacturing processes are involved in making a hard drive?
Anonymous Employee in [location]
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Jan 2008

Interview

First day was interviewed by hiring manager and the group. Called back for 2nd interview by 2nd level manager. Got an offer the very next day.

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers

Software Engineer