Seagate Technology Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.5

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call for a phone interview with an HR rep, once the interview was complete I did not hear anything.

Then a few weeks later I was at a job fair and meet another engineer at Seagate. After talking with him and handing him my resume I moved on. The next day he called me to ask me some questions. I had told him I had a phone interview for this position but have not heard back. He then passed my resume to the group I first had the interview for. I received an email to schedule another phone interview.

I spoke with an engineer on the design team I had first applied for and explained how they got my resume. She asked me the basic questions as you would on a phone interview, and by the end of it she offered for me to come down for an onsite interview.

During the on-site interview I meet with 6 individuals at separate times including the hiring manager and an HR rep. The HR rep took me on a quick tour of the facilities. The interview lasted for 3 hours, I had requested a quick tour of the places I would be working primary. The tour lasted a half hour and I felt it went very well.

Overall the process was not intimidating and they seemed very welcoming.

The day following the interview I received an email from the hiring manager saying he wishes to extend an offer to me. I fill out the paperwork to get my background check done.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really, basic questions, some about me, some technical, some about what i did at my previous employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted first offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I had an initial phone call a couple of weeks after I dropped off my resume at a career fair. Then an in person interview was set up a week later. The interview seemed pretty standard. There were some technical questions from each of the four groups. Also some behavioral questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• There was a tricky pointer question. There was also a question about the direction statements are executed in, in C.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.