Seagate Technology Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 20 Dec 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore) in Apr 2018

Interview

Two rounds of interview: - 1st round:30 mins written test, on specification reading ability, coding ability and simple logic questions - 2nd round: self introduction and standard interview, carried out as a group (with other interviewees)

Interview Questions
  • Describe two major projects you were involved.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in Dec 2013

Interview

I had an initial phone call a couple of weeks after I dropped off my resume at a career fair. Then an in person interview was set up a week later. The interview seemed pretty standard. There were some technical questions from each of the four groups. Also some behavioral questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • There was a tricky pointer question. There was also a question about the direction statements are executed in, in C.
Seagate Technology
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Feb 2013

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call for a phone interview with an HR rep, once the interview was complete I did not hear anything. Then a few weeks later I was at a job fair and meet another engineer at Seagate. After talking with him and handing him my resume I moved on. The next day he called me to ask me some questions. I had told him I had a phone interview for this position but have not heard back. He then passed my resume to the group I first had the interview for. I received an email to schedule another phone interview. I spoke with an engineer on the design team I had first applied for and explained how they got my resume. She asked me the basic questions as you would on a phone interview, and by the end of it she offered for me to come down for an onsite interview. During the on-site interview I meet with 6 individuals at separate times including the hiring manager and an HR rep. The HR rep took me on a quick tour of the facilities. The interview lasted for 3 hours, I had requested a quick tour of the places I would be working primary. The tour lasted a half hour and I felt it went very well. Overall the process was not intimidating and they seemed very welcoming. The day following the interview I received an email from the hiring manager saying he wishes to extend an offer to me. I fill out the paperwork to get my background check done.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was really, basic questions, some about me, some technical, some about what i did at my previous employer.

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers