UnitedHealth Group Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

3.1

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

It was a round-robin interview with 4 people; a director, 2 seniors/leads, and a junior engineer. 15 minutes per person, like speed dating. I've heard this is not standard though.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a set, a map, and a list in Java?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Interview

first is written test and after wards 2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

UnitedHealth Group Response

16 Dec 2019 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Congrats on your new position. -PaKou

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The whole process was quiet smooth and nothing stressful. There was a written test, technical interview and a HR interview. The TR was all about my projects, Internship and a few Java questions.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

Apti with technical questions
    Technical Interview
    Hr Interview
    Just be confident and try to give maximum right answers.
    If you stuck anywhere just ask them I am keen learner will learn this. Try to impress interviewer like telling you have done so many oroject explain each and every project you will definitely get the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic and advance java question   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Written test consisting of SQL questions , flow chart output questions , mental ability questions ,verbal question. Written was difficult as compare to other companies test. Then technical plus HR interview which waa about 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself
      Puzzles
      SQL questions
      Joins, normalisation, queries output   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

Very interactive pre hire session and also the thought interview process but had taken lot of time for a person to complete his/her interview.Overall it is a nice experience to attend the interview process.

Interview Questions

• questions about trees graphs and also about the project work , mostly focus on puzzles   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I went through campus selection process in Hyderabad. Because its campus exclusive hiring, you don't feel any external pressure.

Hiring process went through 4 rounds. 1) Aptitude and programming test 2) Technical round - 1 3) Technical round - 2 4) HR

Aptitude questions are not tough but speed matters. Programming test will have MCQs on programming but you can solve if u understand simple logic ... Don't worry bcz every loop will run for 400-500 times in given question. Just solve for 2-3 iterations n u will land with an answer

Technical rounds will test your basic programming knowledge and mainly on your understanding of basic concepts. Be confident and have clarity.

HR will only discuss about company norms.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in November 2016.

Interview

Drive was for the role of ASE conducted on 20th Nov 2016. The drive had 3 rounds ( written test, technical, HR round) and all the 3 rounds were finished on the same day itself.
    Written test consisted of 3 sections i.e aptitude, reasoning, and technical questions. They were multiple choice questions and each section had a time limit of 30 minutes and there were overall 80 questions ( all 3 sections combined).
    Technical round was one-on-one face-to-face interview and all the technical type of questions were asked based on your resume.
    The final was the HR round and general questions were asked and after that I was asked to sign a declaration which was about that I am ok with any location, technology and shift timings. I was also told that I would be getting a call in 2 days but I am yet to receive any call from them even till now.

Interview Questions

• Types of loops?   1 Answer
    • Mysql code to determine the third highest salary from employees table?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

First round consisted of aptitude questions of cat level . It has 30 questions . Students who got 10 questions correctly were qualified to next round. There is a negative marking of .5 and correct answer carries 1 mark.apart from that there are 3 coding questions written of medium level.They check ur skills and basics in SQL , operating systems and a lot of emphasis on project round.

Interview Questions

• find secound highest salary in employer's database   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview began on a cooler note with basic introduction on my part. Then the interviewer proceeded to asking about project followed by a few coding questions. And a general question asked in every interviews i.e. why we should hire you and how your addition will help our organization.

Interview Questions

• Operations on strings
      About projects
      Why we should hire you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.