UnitedHealth Group Technology Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Technology Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.3

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

1. Sent the application online.
2. They send you a link to record yourself answering behavioral questions (i.e name a situation in your life where you faced criticism and how did you deal with it.
3. Online Assessment
4. Final Round one on one interview discussing said Online Assessment.
5. Took more than a month for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

They sent me a request though email for hireview interview. They gave 5 days to complete it. Once i have completed it, they said they will be in touch with me again to provide me with information on the next steps of the process.

Technology Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

My final video interview started with a simple behavioral interview and then he moved onto going over my resume. Overall, it was a good experience and it was very chill.

Interview Questions

UnitedHealth Group Response

16 Dec 2019 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

Hello, we are happy to hear you had a good interview experience. Thank you for your review. -PaKou

Technology Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I had one recorded video interview, a coding task interview, and a final live Skype behavioral interview. The coding tasks were difficult so use leetcode is something like it to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement when working in a group   Answer Question

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Talked to them at the school career fair, heard back a week later for an on-campus interview. On-campus interview was just a few behavioral questions, but they started it 10 minutes late. The interview was also a bit disorganized. A few days later, I received an online coding test from codility. It had 3 questions, got 2 of them correct. Then got called in for an in-person interview at their location. Showed us around the location and then had each of the interviewees sit down with an interviewer. The interviewer I had asked really weird questions like what my SAT score was. He just jumped into topics that I had not taken, and did not understand that machine learning was not a concentration offered at my school. He was not organized or professional with his manner. My experience with this last interviewer was not the same as the other students being interviewed.

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Horsham, PA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online heard back within 2 weeks for a pre-recorded video interview. Basic questions asked. Waited another 4 weeks to hear back regarding an in person interview. Got an offer within a few days of final interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you took something you learned in class and applied it to a previous work experience.   Answer Question

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First round interviews were on campus, strictly behavioural, but my interviewer kept prefacing his questions with, "From a technical stance..." The only technical questions from that interview was just asking if I was familiar with any languages, but even then, you could tell that they weren't looking for you to be the best in any given language, they wanted to just know how much they should teach/prep you for if you got the internship.

The second round interview was an office visit for the site that you applied to. It was roughly 3-4 hours long, with the first half being an introduction the company/internship, followed by a 30min interview, then a panel discussion with past interns, and ending with an actual office tour. The interview here is all behavioural; the only technical part of it is if you wanted to describe the different projects you've worked on.

I heard back about the decision 7 business days after the office visit, so it was a really quick turnaround time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a team, and you disagreed with something.   Answer Question

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minnetonka, MN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First get accepted to do a video interview. This consisted of five questions that you record your answer to and send it back. The next phase is the online virtual interview with a team lead or hiring manager and then they bring you onsite.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you used a new technology to fix a problem?   1 Answer

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Amherst, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through a career fair at my university. I got an interview a couple days after. The interview was only behavioral no technical questions were asked. Overall the experience was alright. I applied last year and didn't get it as well.

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter after a university career fair. Had an on-campus interview with a very friendly employee who graduated from the TDP. Very casual interview, mostly behavioral questions and questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.