What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Four and half percent matching on the 401k plus extra 3% is great benefit." (in 1936 reviews)
- "The work life balance if great and I think it's one of the reasons much of the tech staff has been patient but that's waining" (in 1349 reviews)
- "• Great people (the ones who aren't looking to simply climb the ladder)" (in 1044 reviews)
- "Great culture and learning enviornment with some of the best managers I have worked with." (in 884 reviews)
- "Generally good WLB compared to most other tech companies with similar pay Good compensation for a bank Better technology than most other banks" (in 734 reviews)
- "Performance management structure makes it difficult to get promoted unless you happen to know the right person and be on a highly visible project" (in 506 reviews)
- "Some of my friends were not as lucky as I and were under some bad managers." (in 454 reviews)
- "Old old infrastructure and talent and performance management is bad" (in 277 reviews)
- "Senior leadership at the company is beyond spineless and completely out of touch with employees." (in 160 reviews)
- "Frequent Layoff and Reorganization." (in 146 reviews)
Found 14,142 of over 16T reviews
Updated 2 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Is infosys providing permanent work from home to the employees? If anyone knows, please share your thoughts. I have got the offer letter from infosys and planning to join. Infosys , Tech Mahindra Accenture Deloitte Capital One Larsen & Toubro Infotech
Capital One Reviews FAQs
Capital One has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 15,807 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Capital One to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
76% of Capital One employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capital One 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.