Capgemini Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through University. Took a month to schedule. One week before interview recruiter asks me to code a mock website for a mock project. Wanted a fully working GUI and mobile site. Also had to come up with a 20 minutes presentation for said product and explain why technologies were chosen.

So you want a new grad to come up with an entire mock product. I found it ridiculous that they would want something that easily takes 25+ hours to do for a chance to work at the company. If you're gonna ask people to do that at least be prestigious and not have the rep of being one of the worst consulting companies to work for with below average pay.

Whoever though this was good idea should re evaluate their process because I know 3 other people who were offered interviews that day that and decided to not show up either.

Interview Questions

• Code a mock product from scratch using the guidelines this mock company provides.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

Interview

The Interview was at my campus. they gave a written test. if you passed that you go to technical round where you are interviewed about your skills and tested about real world use cases. if you clear that you go to HR round in which they ask about your long term goals and why that company..

Interview Questions

• Just simple questions in java like "Second smallest integer in an array"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a two day process, on day one aptitude test was scheduled.A typical test was organized by CoCubes for quant-logical-verbal sections.Results were declared on the same day.On day two, first round was a GD & topic was -A good carrier choice for a fresher-MNC or Startup.Then selected candidates were invited for interviews Tech+HR.

Interview Questions

• Draw the architecture of your project and explain technologies used in it.
      Tell me about your hobby-Travelling.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2013.

Interview

1st round apti
    2nd round Gd
    3rd round Hr+ technical
    Gd topic was is cgpabe the only criteria for judgement?
    Pi dey ask abt c and c++ and little about urself and general knowledge.

salary didnt as expctd

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

it is a 4 Stage process which was conducted in online through cocubes assesment portal .1st round is on aptitude upon clearing 1st round you will redirected to wat essay and then pseudocode and datastructure round all these are mcq

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Written test followed by in person interview.
    Written test was conducted in mass for atleast 500 people. They selected 30 odd people. Then in person interview was done where they asked about basic questions and personal related questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds
    1. Cubics cube test (aptitude test + logical test + technical test)
    2. technical interview
    3. HR interview

All the questions are fairly easy if you are prepared. Just be confident and take time before answering absurdly.

Interview Questions

• Function Overloading
      Projects
      Sorting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Godavari

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (East Godavari) in October 2018.

Interview

They are cool and made me cool during the interview period. In both tr and hr they asked me mostly behavioural questions rather than technical. 172 students are selected from our college

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chennai) in October 2017.

Interview

interview was good but lengthy. there were two rounds, technical round and HR round. Technical round lasted for about 1hour and 30 minutes for me, whereas the HR round was for about 20 minutes only.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your projects.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in November 2016.

Interview

We had a presentation by comapany officials. There was an Aptitude Test as Screening. Then on the next day the candidate who cleared screening were called for Interviews, we had Technical and after that HR Interview. The overall interview was easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.