Capgemini Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 1 May 2019

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

Interview

The Interview was at my campus. they gave a written test. if you passed that you go to technical round where you are interviewed about your skills and tested about real world use cases. if you clear that you go to HR round in which they ask about your long term goals and why that company..

Interview Questions

• Just simple questions in java like "Second smallest integer in an array"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through University. Took a month to schedule. One week before interview recruiter asks me to code a mock website for a mock project. Wanted a fully working GUI and mobile site. Also had to come up with a 20 minutes presentation for said product and explain why technologies were chosen.

So you want a new grad to come up with an entire mock product. I found it ridiculous that they would want something that easily takes 25+ hours to do for a chance to work at the company. If you're gonna ask people to do that at least be prestigious and not have the rep of being one of the worst consulting companies to work for with below average pay.

Whoever though this was good idea should re evaluate their process because I know 3 other people who were offered interviews that day that and decided to not show up either.

Interview Questions

• Code a mock product from scratch using the guidelines this mock company provides.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a two day process, on day one aptitude test was scheduled.A typical test was organized by CoCubes for quant-logical-verbal sections.Results were declared on the same day.On day two, first round was a GD & topic was -A good carrier choice for a fresher-MNC or Startup.Then selected candidates were invited for interviews Tech+HR.

Interview Questions

• Draw the architecture of your project and explain technologies used in it.
      Tell me about your hobby-Travelling.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2013.

Interview

1st round apti
    2nd round Gd
    3rd round Hr+ technical
    Gd topic was is cgpabe the only criteria for judgement?
    Pi dey ask abt c and c++ and little about urself and general knowledge.

salary didnt as expctd

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in November 2016.

Interview

We had a presentation by comapany officials. There was an Aptitude Test as Screening. Then on the next day the candidate who cleared screening were called for Interviews, we had Technical and after that HR Interview. The overall interview was easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

I attended Employee Referral Drive in Hyderabad.
    process took duration of a week but just 2 days of attending.

>> at first its a written exam which is conducted in cocubes. result is given within an hour and thats it for the day.
    we then received mail for Technical Round and HR round within a week.

>> they interviewed almost 150 members on that day both TR and HR.
    Results came in after a 3-4 days.

Interview Questions

• Techincal interviewer asked me just one question:

what is array?
      and write a program of sorting.?   1 Answer
    • HR had gone through the Resume and asked me why i wrote photoshop and what i did with it. and after that its just few basic questions like relocation and all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srikakulam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Srikakulam) in August 2016.

Interview

Capgemini came as day one slot for our college. I attendend written test which consists of two sections 1. aptitude and reasoning 2. essay writing. But i was not selected and hr person said that many people are disqualified in essay writing section.ones who qualified written test have to attend tr and hr rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Application
    I applied through off campus drive. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

there was 4 round.
    1.aptitude test
    apti was tough...there is a cut off of 80%.
    16 quants and 16 logical..allocated time was 50min
    imp topics are profit and loss, time and work,distance and time,ratio and proportion, percantage
    2.essay writing
    In this round you have to write 200-250 words in 30 min
    3.technical round
    tell me about yourself,academic projects
    4.HR
    basic questions like ready for relocation and shifts

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      academic proj   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad).

Interview

I applied through our college. The interview was three rounds. First was COcubes exam. After I was short Listed the interview was on next day. The interview was 2 rounds TR and Hr. They basically test our basics and our confidence level. Just be confident and answer to all questions.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in September 2016.

Interview

3 rounds were there.. 1st was aptitude 2nd was technical interview and the last one was Hr interview.. Questions were all about my project works and internships..each and every points of my resume were discussed and took the detailed experience about it.

Interview Questions

• You being an electrical engineer why should i hire you as software engineer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.