Capgemini Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 May 2019

3.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was great and went as per schedule. Everything was managed well by Capgemini, right from first contact to final rounds. Overall great experience with proper management while interviewing at Capgemini.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Good hiring process , proper HR communication and guidance, decent seating arrangement. Easy to approch HRs . Wooking place looks good .clean washrooms. We where offered tea and coffee as well.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

Interview

I m Writing this review so that it will be helpfull for people in future interview.

Coming from start i have reach capgemini vikhroli office where we was waited for 1 hour before interview.

There were group of 15 people who came to interview for same position (Oracle DBA).

Interview process was worst because interviewer is at all not interested selecting people.

Just few basic questions had ask to every one.

In the end,

HR we have spoke to HR person she told go and write reviews first. (Glass Door)

After Writing the review we got T Shirt (Gift for Writing Good Review)
    And finally HR has told you are not Selected .
    So no one is selected among the 15 people.!

I think just for Writing the review we were called .😠😠😠

I have taken a leave from office specially for reputed company like capgemini but ended with above feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked to attend the interview for Oracle DBA . I wasted my entire day , nothing happened but the HR asking me leave for the day at 4Pm in the evening just telling that we will give a telephonic interview .

This was my worst interview process in my carreer .

They did not know how to manage an interview .

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

It was quite good..
    Whole process was smooth and the interviewer were good.
    And regarding environment it is quite good
    The overall interview process took 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Basically about the environment were we have worked but not much technically.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vikhroli) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process was good. Interviewer was to the point and soft spoken which is great . It would be better if he had the resume copy since he would have clearer view of my work experience. Registration process was not tedious but easy.

Interview Questions

• Oracle Performance monitoring   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

I have faced interview in capgemini about 10 minute for first round. Right now , i am still waiting for another round . Overall experience is good in here in capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

I have get call from consultancy for the post of oracle database admin on 2nd nov 2018 and get call letter from her on same day along with contact parson and venue details.

Interview Questions

• How to migrate database on different platform.   1 Answer
    • What is difference between PSU and CPU patch.   1 Answer
    • How to create oracle dagtaguard set up?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Done the face to face interview hardly 20 minute round but need to wait 2 hrs for the interview it is very simple technical round interview. Interviewer asked only tow questions how to install rpm second is cpu and psu patches.

Interview Questions

• Rpm installation and database Patching   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.