Capgemini Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Oracle Database Administrator

Capgemini Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Good hiring process , proper HR communication and guidance, decent seating arrangement. Easy to approch HRs . Wooking place looks good .clean washrooms. We where offered tea and coffee as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was great and went as per schedule. Everything was managed well by Capgemini, right from first contact to final rounds. Overall great experience with proper management while interviewing at Capgemini.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

Interview

I m Writing this review so that it will be helpfull for people in future interview.

Coming from start i have reach capgemini vikhroli office where we was waited for 1 hour before interview.

There were group of 15 people who came to interview for same position (Oracle DBA).

Interview process was worst because interviewer is at all not interested selecting people.

Just few basic questions had ask to every one.

In the end,

HR we have spoke to HR person she told go and write reviews first. (Glass Door)

After Writing the review we got T Shirt (Gift for Writing Good Review)
    And finally HR has told you are not Selected .
    So no one is selected among the 15 people.!

I think just for Writing the review we were called .😠😠😠

I have taken a leave from office specially for reputed company like capgemini but ended with above feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked to attend the interview for Oracle DBA . I wasted my entire day , nothing happened but the HR asking me leave for the day at 4Pm in the evening just telling that we will give a telephonic interview .

This was my worst interview process in my carreer .

They did not know how to manage an interview .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune).

Interview

2 levels of round completed.
    L1 round took for 90 mins .
    L2 took for 30 mins. Which video conferencing round .
    Very ridiculous process from CG. Whole day waisted for this process. I was thinking that Im through. But they elected the candidate which were suitable in their project cost estimation. Which shows bad attitude of technical interviewer.
    I would suggest not to go walk in process in CG bcoz they would get preferences in candidate choices. Moreover your day could save it. Kindly avoid company as well. They hav variables in salary and also if could join company. Please don't come on bench. Bcoz if u r on bench then CG will kick on ur stoumach by terminating ur employment with CG. So plz be aware.

Interview Questions

• their intention is what is current salary and expectations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

It was quite good..
    Whole process was smooth and the interviewer were good.
    And regarding environment it is quite good
    The overall interview process took 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Basically about the environment were we have worked but not much technically.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

Interview

Done the face to face interview hardly 20 minute round but need to wait 2 hrs for the interview it is very simple technical round interview. Interviewer asked only tow questions how to install rpm second is cpu and psu patches.

Interview Questions

• Rpm installation and database Patching   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

I have get call from consultancy for the post of oracle database admin on 2nd nov 2018 and get call letter from her on same day along with contact parson and venue details.

Interview Questions

• How to migrate database on different platform.   1 Answer
    • What is difference between PSU and CPU patch.   1 Answer
    • How to create oracle dagtaguard set up?   1 Answer

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

It is good for interview ,it is very easy step comming on interviw .get pass & submit resume , then start the interview ,starting interview ,interview person is good give my interviwe.he ask me all oracle dba reklated interviw.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.