Capgemini Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 Jan 2019

2.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Ghaziabad) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude-This was an easy round.
2. Pseudo code- This was a mcq round. The level was easy.
3. Technical round- about cv? and the project I have made. Moreover my positiveness, my patience etc
4. HR round-solely an formality

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chandigarh) in October 2016.

Interview

It was campus placement, I'm from ECE branch
    there were 2 major rounds:
    1. Online Objective Questions ( easy paper conducted by Cocubes, general quants, reasoning and English questions).
    the objective paper was followed by an online essay round of 250 words ( they can give you any GK topic)
    2. Interview Round( was consisting of 2 interviews Technical and HR)
    They ask you questions from your resume, basic programming terminologies and basic programs. You will be selected even if you answer the questions wrong.
    the HR round was very easy. simple introduction.

Anonymous Employee in Puttur, Andhra Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Puttur, Andhra Pradesh) in September 2017.

Interview

3 rounds- First round is online exam, second round is Technical interview and third round is HR interview..and if selected students in first round is many then they may also conduct Group discussions or computer fundamentals online test..

Interview Questions

• As I am from CSE , they asked questions from programming languages like c,cpp and java and other subjects like Operating Systems..and questions from project   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi).

Interview

It was one of the worst process I have ever seen!
    So easy. The online test was so pathetic even a class 10th student could pass, and the time to solve just 10-15 questions was damn 50 minutes.
    Nobody could EVER find out how they select candidates from their essay writing techniques.
    Technical interview was the one in which there was no technical questions.
    Hr was simple.
    Why should we hire you? Strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate anywhere in pan india?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (Brazil)).

Interview

First,there was an online aptitude test, where general aptitude questions were asked along with an essay segment.
    The second round was Technical one, where questions related to college project, and basic programming were asked. Also, you will be asked to write a simple program in the language of your choice.
    The third is general HR round, simple question related to resume will be there.

Interview Questions

• Basic programs like fibonnaci, swapping, etc and you must prepare your projects well   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhopal) in September 2017.

Interview

First, there was general aptitude test followed by a written English test online. Then there was a technical interview which tested your basic programming knowledge and problem solving abilities.This was followed by a final HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

hirinng process was basically only a computerised test and who passed it aced it.no more technical interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

there were totally 4 rounds in the interview process.
    1-aptitutde
    2-pseudo code
    3-TR
    4-HR
    its an medium level interview if you work hard you can clear it easily.
    After completion, a topic is given and we should write about it. There is time limit of 20 mins and we should write about 200 words. See to that, spaces should be given after fullstop and coma.

Interview Questions

• First round consists of 16 quant questions and 16 logical questions.

TOPICS:

1). Time, Speed and distance.
      2). Time and work.
      8). Blood relations.
      9). Picture series.
      10). Coding and decoding.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in September 2018.

Interview

Online Round -> pseudo code test(mcqs) ->Tecnhical Interview -> HR Interview . Online round consisted of Aptitude and passage writing of about 200 words. It was on cocubes. I was asked questions on Java and was asked to write a code of fibonacci.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2018.

Interview

Aptitude + technical if qualified then technical round if qualified then HR. Apti is very basic. Basically, it is a 2-day process but they conducted every round in 1-day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.