Capgemini Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2019

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I went to Capgemini, Vikhroli, Mumbai for interview. Interviewer are very friendly. They asked questions on Java, project methodologies, security. HR are very cooperative. Security guard help me to find out office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

Had the worst experience with Capgemini. I applied through vlsconsulting agency. Firstly, they have online assessment test followed by telephonic technical discussion in capgemini office and after that HR will ask you to share documents for background verification so that they can release an offer. But even after 1 month, I haven't got any update and when i told them that i got another offer and if they can tell me their offer so that i can decide from the options i had. HR replied that due to high CTC expectation business has denied to approve on the CTC beyond certain amount which was lesser than my current package as well. I was surprised to see such a reply because i have already mentioned by ECTC on the very first day to the consultant agency.

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic core java, spring, hibernate(caching). They will focus on the basics concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

It was good and very smooth. Recruiter team was very helpful. got the Diwali Goodies also which was really very nice idea.Whole process was smooth and very well organized.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Got a call letter for a weekend drive. After waiting 3 hours came to know that they are conducting written test. It was hsving 10 codes with simple wuestions. Then in F2F he asked to write a code to get count of repetition of words in a string. Than questions related to Spring mvc framework, JPA implementation using ORM and mappings was asked. Also detailed on Restful webservices with structure and call of execution was asked. Waiting for the offer letter. :)

Interview Questions

• detailed on Restful webservices with structure and call of execution was asked   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Average interview, 2 round of technical discussion then HR thats it.
    First round very lite screening process, asking about the projects and technologies I have used. The couple of Thread and collection related questions, thats all.
    Second round 45 mins, I wrote array sorting , previous project details, thread,collection and spring bean related question.
    Finally HR round nothing but salary discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi) in August 2018.

Interview

I went for interview 3-4 times evertime they called you will get call from client, till now I am in same page.

Never ever go for capgmini interview of you respect your time and money

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

I was called for an Interview saying it will be a Face to face interview at the Capgemini office in Gurgaon which is located at sec 48 which is almost at the end of NCR, I came all the way from Noida (> 50KM) to attend that only to learn it will be a telephonic interview and no panel has come here to take interview. only 1 Hr person was present who was just making phone calls to personal mobile phone numbers of panel. I saw all the candidates getting over in in 5-7 minutes with hardly 4-5 questions asked. None of the candidates were satisfied after the interview which felt like an eyewash or formality, the HR Spoc person was polite and helpful but the interviewer was terribly rude and unprofessional person who felt -was just not interested to take the interview or if this exercise has been forced upon him. He asked irrelevant questions and not related with the content we were called for. Overall it was a poor experience.. In comparison to an interview with Accenture I had and got a confirmed offer 2 weeks back this was an absolutely unprofessional interview process, even the HR who called and setup the data/time were equally poor in communication. (except for the person present at the office, all others were unhelpful)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

One written and then managerial round was held. Panel was not interested to take interview. Did not ask anything from the project and all. Only for name shake they called people and wasted the whole day.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview process took around whole day.basic fundamental questions on java.basically from strings, multi threading ,collections,spring,spring boot,hibernates.You have to confident with your answers.Try to straight forward and don't simply beat around the bush.Must be good with your communication skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in June 2018.

Interview

Worst interview process. I entered in company at 10:15 AM and got chance for F2F interview at evening 5:20PM. Interview was of only 20 minutes. They had called around 200 - 300 candidates and only 5-6 panels. Management need to improve a lot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.