Capgemini Software Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Apr 2019

2.6

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to a full time role but was asked if I was able to work as a intern.
Two Interviews were conducted in two weeks time
1. Phone Interview (Behavioral).
2. Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very painless. I did 4 phone interviews. First two were regular personality, and education interviews. Last two were technical interviews. The interviewers were very nice. The interviewer have a thick accent. But all in all, great experience. Best advice, do not exaggerate your skill sets. You will be ask questions about them, and you will get expose if you do not know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your degree relates to this position?   Answer Question
    • Run though some simple SQL queiries. Explain what they mean.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. They offer, you get two weeks to accept. In this job market, you can not afford to refuse.

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Columbia, SC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, and was more focused on learning about the organization. The interview overall was mostly behavioral, with most of it focusing on my eagerness to learn and adapt to the culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the insurance industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at IGate campus, the process took one day.
    There were 2 rounds of interview
    HR and Operations
    HR round was simple, they asked to tell about yourself
    Operations round was bit technical

Interview Questions

• Do you know about OSI model
      How do you find IP address
      How to make IP static
      What is DHCP   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kalyan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kalyan) in January 2018.

Interview

It was great and fastest interview process. I attended Capgemini's placement drive at birla college.
    The interview process was liie Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds. Around 150 students appeared for Aptitude round and 90 students shortlisted for technical and 65 students students managed to crack Technical round. The Technical round was easy. Interviewer asked me questions on Windows, Linux and some Java questions. The technical interviewer was very friendly. In HR round, He asked me only few questions like Ready for Relocation, Night Shift and Are you ready to work on any technology? After 3-4 days the results were declared and I was selected after getting rejected from 2-3 companies.

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Tirupati) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process under went through aptitude,reasoning,technical round and hr round.The whole interview process took me for 2 days as I attended the interview in a pool commenced by APSSDC .Further the capgemini employees or HR's helped us for getting qualified in the interview process.Finally, with lot of enthusiasm and hardwork I have got selected in the Capgemini pool.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the pointers of c language   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Airoli

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Airoli) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is really good.They hire only skilled people and people those who are well mannered. It's quite difficult to crack the technical and he round.. Because the company wants good people

Interview Questions

• They asked me "Why I want to join Capgemini?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Coimbatore) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process took for about 2 days. Initially it was a written test conducted by cocubes. The test consisted of about two parts , in part 1 we had 32 questions of quants and logical. It was an average one just brush the basics of hcf and lcm , time and work, profit and loss, ratios. the second part was typing test. once you get through there will be technical round followed by Hr.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment
    1. Aptitude round- very easy questions
    2. Technical round- basic programs to write based on resume + behavioral questions + about IT companies + basic tech questions
    3. HR round- behavioral questions + asked what were the questions asked in tech round + asked a scenario based technical questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy but scary. first time experience. Overall Good. Unexpected Results. First was apptitude test, second technical round and last HR round. Technical round was difficult for me. was not ready for it

Interview Questions

• what do you mean by multi inheritance in java. Data types in Java, Sql queries   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.