Capgemini Software Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Software Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.9

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Columbia, SC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, and was more focused on learning about the organization. The interview overall was mostly behavioral, with most of it focusing on my eagerness to learn and adapt to the culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the insurance industry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to a full time role but was asked if I was able to work as a intern.
    Two Interviews were conducted in two weeks time
    1. Phone Interview (Behavioral).
    2. Technical Interview.

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very painless. I did 4 phone interviews. First two were regular personality, and education interviews. Last two were technical interviews. The interviewers were very nice. The interviewer have a thick accent. But all in all, great experience. Best advice, do not exaggerate your skill sets. You will be ask questions about them, and you will get expose if you do not know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your degree relates to this position?   Answer Question
    • Run though some simple SQL queiries. Explain what they mean.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. They offer, you get two weeks to accept. In this job market, you can not afford to refuse.

Anonymous Employee in Virar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Virar) in December 2018.

Interview

The process was well organized .
    Their was 3 rounds of selection process
    1. Aptitude test / Essay writing -If we get select in aptitude test then we move to 2nd round.
    2.Technical round- In this, all the technical related questions had been asked.
    3. HR round-In this, we have to tell about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

overall interview process was good and aptitude result were mailed on the same day. Interviewer were friendly with candidates, they are very helpful in the interview but it took a whole day to complete technical round and HR round.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join capgemini ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Virar) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was well organized by their respected team. Their were basically 3 rounds of interview.
    1. Aptitude test / Essay Writing :- In this we have to give the online test and if we clear the test we move to 2nd round
    2. Technical round:-in this all the technical related questions were asked.
    3.HR round:-In this we have to tell about ourself.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in March 2019.

Interview

1. Written test which is of one hour duration and it consists of aptitude,reasoning, english and typing
    2. Technical round is difficult to handle unless you have technical knowledge
    3. HR round

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Amritsar) in March 2019.

Interview

firstly test was taken then a phone test after that one to one interview. That was all about your speaking skills and spontaneous answering ability. moreover the person who was taken an interview was very polite and at the end of an onterview they offer me a toffee also.😁

Interview Questions

• not so difficult its about you speaking skills and attentiveness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

It interview process of capgemini was quite good. There were 3 rounds. 1st one was aptitude test which was easy and the second one was technical round which was quite tough for me.. The last one was HR round.

Interview Questions

• How much time you will take to learn new programming language?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhubaneswar) in October 2018.

Interview

It was conducted in 3 round. First is written round , then technical round, then HR round. The interview process was going very smoothly . Another suggestion for you never give up or be positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself ?   1 Answer
    • What is IP Address and discuss it various types ?   1 Answer
    • Why you chose BSC IT not any other?   1 Answer
    • About your hobbies   1 Answer
    • Another IQ Question :- Suppose your laptop is automatically off suddenly what can you do .?   1 Answer
    • Another funny question he asked me .:- How many girlfriend you have 😆?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.