Capgemini Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

3.1

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 H1b's from India in director positions within the company. 2 interviews, one was a case/technical interview that mostly had to do with the system development life cycle and the other was part behavioral and mostly resume talk. The interview started about an hour late but was done in an hour so i barely made it to my flight home. The case interview was SDLC and programming concepts and the second was why you wanted to work, convince them to do a hobby you do and talk about your resume. The interview was relevant and entertaining but sad to see the company exploits cheap labor for leadership positions from India and college students for lower positions. I am glad at-least they paid for my airplane and pay for food and taxi as well unlike sogeti.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you explain the System Development Life Cycle approach in general and what are the difference phases.
    2.why is following the SDLC important?
    3.What is involved with each phase of SDLC?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in November 2011.

Interview

Selected walk in interview. At least 3 rounds for MSBI professionals. They took very less time for me as I was having only SSRS. you need to know SSIS as well, just SSRS is not enaf to clear any interview.

Interview Questions

• whats the most difficult issue you have handled and how did you overcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in May 2010.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. The position was for Messaging administrator with good work experience in Exchange server, blackberry and knowledge in Enterprose vault. But the interviewer was more interested in Windows and Vault only. Not even a single question on the main technologies. When I pointed it out, he replied that he is not interested in checking my stong points as if he is taking interviews with an intention that the candidate should not clear the interview. It was a bad experience for me

Interview Questions

• what to do if we are unable to open an individual mail from the vault (all other mails are opening)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata).

Interview

Good experience. Really quick and responsive hr department. The aptitude test was good. Hr round was nicely taken and all the expectations and company policies were explained transparently.
    Entire interview process was quick and comfortable. And most importantly all the persons and pannels were very transparent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at capgemini campus. In technical, They asked me about yourself, then about my final year project, then about dbms,java,few programs like fibonacci,armstrong etc

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2017.

Interview

1 technical round
    1 managerial with very basic technical assessment
    After clearing above, was asked to share all documents
    Since then there is no response from them, when you call them they say that let me check.
    When you mail them they never reply.
    For a company calling itself MNC, this is really a shame that it cannot send a simple communication regarding status of interview.
    Positive or negative, there should be clear intimation.

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Visakhapatnam) in September 2017.

Interview

Capgemini, came for recruitment in college and the interview process was of four rounds.
    1.Aptitude and Reasoning
    2.Pseudo code round
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR
    The aptitude and reasoning is easy and paragraph writing was the main area to be focused where many people got sorted out. The pseudo code round is based on output predictions for C/C++/Java programs.Technical Interview is focused on Resume skills and the project where HR is on basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Write an Hive Query? because it is mentioned as a skill in my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vellore) in September 2017.

Interview

1st round :consists of aptitude basic math and quants. One essay writing question where every backspace was counted to evaluate how confident the candidate is.
    2nd round: coding (Mcq) and pseudo codes,
    3rd technical round : Projects ,basic codes, data structures
    4th round - HR - hobbies, interests , family

Interview Questions

• Describe a collage project and what role you played in its success?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Interview

Briefly talk and a huge test was necessary for the role but the test wasn’t difficult. Some UML and logic was necessary. Then the interviewer leave the room and let you solve the test in which takes almost 2 hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was over call and not face to face. Applied through a friend's reference. overall took like half an hour since it was over call. questions were average, didnt ask too much in detail and mentioned they were looking for people to join on immediate basis as a priority.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past experience, about java, touch base info about java, IT incidence, if i knew about IT ticket management.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.