Capgemini Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 Mar 2019

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview was on March 9 2019 the interview process was bad hardly the interviewer interacted with the candidate he was using mobile and was least bothered to even make an eye contact with the candidate . Didn't ask much questions just asked random questions and was much involved in his mobile . On asking for feedback there was no response . Hardly 5 minutes the interview was conducted . When answering the particular question there was no response from his side he was more involved and interested in his mobile , he also was texting as well as answering calls in the panel .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (India, MS (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

simple interview consists of two rounds,walk in type interview , no hard questions, if they want they will take you. prepare well though, previous experience is important,If you are from good company they are more interested

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

On line interview for Skype for automation test engineer , I am guru from Orissa competed b. Tech 2016 and I'm also completed automation testing Bangalore I am ready to interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in February 2013.

Interview

first their was aptitude test . it is quite simple. Then their was technical round about software testing.Then their was Group Discussion followed by H R interview.All was elimination round.

Interview Questions

• describe yourself?
      why capegemini?
      what is s/w testing.
      what is blackbox testing?
      what is your hobby?
      where do you see yourself after 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Field

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (White Field) in January 2018.

Interview

HR process is really bad and they make to wait candidate more than 2 hours and for experienced they keep online test

Basics of Testing and real time scenarios
    current process in your company
    Scenario for Telephone Conference

There is no hike more than 30%

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview process is good without any issues. First round was technical with tech lead and it went around thirty minutes. Second round was with manager of the technical team and went for around 45 minutes . HR round was happened a week later and was not discussed about location and joining date. Just salary was discussed and released offer with different location and immediate joining date which I felt not good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process was horrible. We had to wait from 10 AM in morning till 5 in evening and as the profile was for API Testing, the interviewer asked me no API Testing questions.
    After asking just 4 questions, he rejected me. To just filter people, they conducted interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

Questions were not very Tough. Interview process was Little slow. No proper system to conduct interview. I was told its a Job interview with limited candidates but later it was changed into Walk in which delayed the overall process.

Interview Questions

• 1) How to read a data from excel Sheet in python?
      2) Difference between getelement() and getelements()?
      3) How to extract element from selenium using Xapth   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in June 2018.

Interview

They have very bad interview process. They dont read the CV properly and call people for interview. After making them wait for 2-3 hrs, the interviewer called me and read my CV and told me that they need automatio experienced people where i have manual testing experience. I told him that no where in my CV i mentioned that i have automation experience then y do you call me for interview? I didnt get any proper explanation rather than lame excuses.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in June 2016.

Interview

It was telephonic for 2 rounds and then HR face to face. At last round when they called for HR, the HR didn't meet me and again they took technical for the third round . The management is not good in this company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.