Concentrix Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 Apr 2019

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview process was good overall, the members on the board were so good towards the candidate. they were looking keenly into every word which comes out, to check if he is pronouncing it right. Interview went a day long and at last i have been awarded a job

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Concentrix (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2014.

Interview

Written exams related to grammar and personality and psychologocal teat
    Typing skills test the speed word pee minute
    Versant test your comprehension in regards to conversation
    Managers interview face to face and the managers will let you express how you handle yourself in difficult and critical situation

Interview Questions

• Reasons why the company hire me   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was good. They asked about introduction and a random topic to talk about. After the round they asked about to write an email and passage and after that a typing speed test was done and finally the operations round.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naga, Naga (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Naga, Naga (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was like any other interviews I have experienced when applying for a job. There was initial interview, process interview, final interview, and the like. It was tiring as there were a lot of applicants and the interviewers made us wait for long periods.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why should we hire you?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Karol Bagh

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Karol Bagh) in May 2016.

Interview

Normal interview with HR, then they will give you some topics to write an Essay, then email writing, general English grammar test, typing test 25wpm, operations/final round over phone with manager.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Cebu City (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

Typicall. One day process. Very easy questions. You can tell they are really in need of people. Also,i told the interviewer not to put me in a sales acct but she did it anyway. Just got surprises when i receives the offer

Interview Questions

• How so you cope up with stress   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.