Concentrix Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.4

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix in January 2020.

Interview

When the interview was offered to me, I happily accepted. They did not tell me, prior to showing up for the interview, that the only training available would be during certain times, and if you can't make those training slots then you cannot be eligible to work there. Due to going to college, I wouldn't make those training slots, and had I known this before going to the interview I wouldn't have gone to begin with, since I wasn't eligible anyway.

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Very easy, the easiest interview that I’ve ever had. Very simple just all basic customer service questions and what would you do and how did you handle a situation

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when u had to deal with a angry customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix in January 2020.

Interview

On the First Day, they take Amcat test. Then if you are there for non-voice you have to clear the versant test. Then Comes the Hr Round & Operational Manager Round And after that Client's Round. Next-Day they give out offer letter & Document Verification is done.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

i applied online then received a phone call for HR interview, after the HR interview it the Online exam/ assessment and the Operations Manager Interview. x y z

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

Its not so long interview just two rounds and that too not difficult. First round is HR round in that they will ask basic questions like about yourself and work experience and in the operation round they will ask some technical questions but that will not be so hard

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in October 2016.

Interview

Form fill up, language fluency test by expert speakers, typing test min score should be 80, telephony round by an interviewer, personal interview, aptitude test on general knowledge, mathematics and English grammar, psychometric test.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a chance to be an animal, what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview process was good overall, the members on the board were so good towards the candidate. they were looking keenly into every word which comes out, to check if he is pronouncing it right. Interview went a day long and at last i have been awarded a job

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Karol Bagh

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Karol Bagh) in May 2016.

Interview

Normal interview with HR, then they will give you some topics to write an Essay, then email writing, general English grammar test, typing test 25wpm, operations/final round over phone with manager.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was good. They asked about introduction and a random topic to talk about. After the round they asked about to write an email and passage and after that a typing speed test was done and finally the operations round.

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Visakhapatnam) in February 2016.

Interview

They will test Communication skills, observe confidence levels, convincing skills,may check fluency in English,presentation skills,typing skills, computer knowledge is important,check education documents,give one topic to explain about that in brief.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.