Concentrix Practitioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Practitioner Interview Questions

2.3

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

HR round, Voice and accent, ops manager.

Interview
I applied through consultancy first round has taken by HR then wait over there around 2 hrs for the voice and accent round after that one operation manager took telephonic interview asked simple questions. Got selected. Cheers take it easy be confident.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about yourself. Situation based questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through 2Coms Pvt. Ltd., a consultancy firm. There were 3 rounds in total.
    1st round- HR
    2nd round- English Test which included essay writing, business email, comprehension & grammars. This is the most important round.
    3rd n Final round- PI with the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, why concentrix, where do u see urself in 5yrs., etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in December 2015.

Interview

At first a self introduction and to talk on a topic where i was asked to speak about my native, and also few more question on why I like to join concentrix etc.
    followed by aptitude test on grammar then the typing test and at last the operational round, which was just a cakewalk.

Interview Questions

• tell something about yourself, talk something on your native   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

not so though. had two rounds. applied through campus. they asked about our profile. and about our family backgroud. in telephonic round they asked about four to five qustions. overall, it is very easy to crack.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was through a recruitment agency . It took 1 day for all processes to complete . First round was Self Introduction . 2. Mock call 3. F2F with HR . In the second round since it was about banking process they told me to speak in a situation where the customer looses his credit card and we assist him on this .

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from consultancy about opening in this company . There were only 2 rounds . One was tele interview mock call and second was F2F with HR .

Anonymous Employee in Janakpuri

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Janakpuri) in December 2012.

Interview

Hr was very frank and friendly. There were 3 rounds. First is hr,second is written and third is operation round. Written test is tough. So concentrate more in latest topics and grammar.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

It was campus interview. I was interviewed at Bangalore. The whole process took 1 day. There was aptitude test and one round of personal interview. Interview was basically to check the communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in December 2014.

Interview

It's very very simple to get in. They won't ask u many questions and they want ppl who wud stick fr an year atleast. They have a very high attrition rate and they need a lot of people to join that's why there are interview almost throughout the year

Interview Questions

• If I was okay with one side cab fecility .   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiations that are encouraged. The pay is very low compared to other companies outside. If u hv completed ur graduation I suggest u tried a different company rather than joining this company. It's not worth it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2015.

Interview

The process comprised of two stages, namely:-
    1. Group Interview (all the candidates were interviewed at the same place)
    2. Personal Interview (shortlisted candidates were called upon for a interview)
    3. General Questions

Interview Questions

• During group interview general questions based upon the real life were asked, the main aim behind the group interview was to check the promptness, communication skills and the confidence of the candidate.
      During tje personal interview the candidate was checked upon the communication skills and the personality skills.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.