Concentrix Practitioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Practitioner Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.3

Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

HR round then it follows an written round and last is a operation round. They just ask about yourself and prior experience if you have any. You will be given 2 topics to write down about it in 300 words.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, comfortable in night shifts, prior experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I interviewed through a recruitment agency. The process took one day. It consisted of two personal interviews one telephonic round one technical written test and typing test. The overall interview process was easy and luckily I got selected too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a four step process containing of Normal discussion,pronunciation/accent,aptitude and Personal interview. the candidates has to pass each stage and go to the next stage. The first two rounds were elimination rounds and if you get clear in these two rounds then we could enter the next round that is the aptitude test.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy interview, written test and free speech round. Grammar test. He was good. He appreciated me after the interview. But it took an entire day just for 2 rounds of interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an easy process and a one day process. There was an aptitude test and one to one hr round. Be confident and you will clear it definitely.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Meerut

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Meerut) in October 2016.

Interview

Firstlywe went and settled down
    Then we had shown the videoof the corporation.then the essayor paragraph writing followed by the P.I and then aptitude test and then their was telephonic round in which the lady other side ask u some questions. Then you will got your letter after the documentation get completed.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

brief introduction followed by telephonic interview and then an objective type of test which contained analytical and logical section and numericals and english grammar and semi tech aptitude and tech aptitude

Interview Questions

• tell something about yourself   1 Answer
    • which was the last article or column you read?   1 Answer

Practitioner Interview

Interview

three rounds basically.
    The first round was screening then the Voice and accent round and finally was the ops round which took time but was over skype for me.
    I would say it wasn't that difficult if you are confident enough.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through 2Coms Pvt. Ltd., a consultancy firm. There were 3 rounds in total.
    1st round- HR
    2nd round- English Test which included essay writing, business email, comprehension & grammars. This is the most important round.
    3rd n Final round- PI with the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, why concentrix, where do u see urself in 5yrs., etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

HR round, Voice and accent, ops manager.

Interview
    I applied through consultancy first round has taken by HR then wait over there around 2 hrs for the voice and accent round after that one operation manager took telephonic interview asked simple questions. Got selected. Cheers take it easy be confident.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about yourself. Situation based questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.