Concentrix Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 1 Apr 2019

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Everything was mostly online, and some of the questions were repetitive. Sometimes it would trip you off. And you had to write a lot during the questionnaire. It took about an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had a angry customer in front of you, and how did handle it?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

3 interviews,
    programming test : print the first n of the Fibonacci sequence.heard can also be prime number generator.
    A technical test with engineers.
     Questions included : explain your the hardware layout of a recent project, explain the software layout of a current project. What are namespaces, different ways to write to a db, pros and cons.
    Hr interview was normal.

Interview Questions

• Explain current software and hardware of current project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a very negative experience. I was made to wait for almost an hour. I was given a few programming questions and told to write the code on a machine.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was not so tough. I have applied for .Net Developer. Questions was situational based and mostly from the projects in which I have worked. Two question was from Data structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

Process was quite managed, though they forgot to give candidate a lunch break while all of the interviewer went for lunch alternatively and nobody noticed every selected candidate never got chance to go to lunch. I will keep it aside as the interview process was good and systematic. I got selected in the last round and they told that Manager is out of town and they will arrange a final interview session with him next week. That next week never came, no call, no mail reply, i don't know which planetary system they follow to calculate time, definitely not earth's time. I believe this is a good company to work for as i have interacted with them during interview, a company is nothing but a group of people, if they don't have basic etiquette, how in the future it will function.

Interview Questions

• they asked me abut SQL in depth, and project related questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.