Concentrix Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Everything was mostly online, and some of the questions were repetitive. Sometimes it would trip you off. And you had to write a lot during the questionnaire. It took about an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had a angry customer in front of you, and how did handle it?   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concentrix (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Interview is just sort of formality if you are already passed on the interview on the account where you are going to be deployed. Of course, you still have to pass this interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hyderabad) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

Process was quite managed, though they forgot to give candidate a lunch break while all of the interviewer went for lunch alternatively and nobody noticed every selected candidate never got chance to go to lunch. I will keep it aside as the interview process was good and systematic. I got selected in the last round and they told that Manager is out of town and they will arrange a final interview session with him next week. That next week never came, no call, no mail reply, i don't know which planetary system they follow to calculate time, definitely not earth's time. I believe this is a good company to work for as i have interacted with them during interview, a company is nothing but a group of people, if they don't have basic etiquette, how in the future it will function.

Interview Questions

• they asked me abut SQL in depth, and project related questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was not so tough. I have applied for .Net Developer. Questions was situational based and mostly from the projects in which I have worked. Two question was from Data structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Mumbai) in February 2018.

Interview

Very easy go through basic oops concept,i inheritance polymorphism,encapsultion with examples.hashset hashmap,collection are very important topic do prepare there are 2 technical and 1 be round must have knowledge about SQL query such as group by max min etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

>Telephonic - on demand
    > Technical + Manager round
    > HR round with salary discussion (optional)

Telephonic was for 30 mins. Purely technical
    In second round nothing much they asked just a discussion with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic was for 30 mins. Purely technical
      In second round nothing much they asked just a discussion with the manager.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a very negative experience. I was made to wait for almost an hour. I was given a few programming questions and told to write the code on a machine.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

it was a nice exp. The interviewer was kind enough to hire me.overall a very great experience.i would recommend it to a lot of people. He was asking more about basic questions which i found very easy

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix in June 2015.

Interview

First was with an HR to fix a date n time
    Next a lead/manager level interview - technical
    HR on salary discussion and joining date

Simple and hassle free

Pros: good and understanding subordinates
    Cons: salary hike issues as well as internal politics

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.