Concentrix Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Tech Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

1.8

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Americus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Americus, GA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It is done via one phone call and numerous online tests and assesssments. The applicant submits their resume online. Once received, they reach out to you via email. Then you are emailed different tasks to complete. Once that is submitted, you are then possibly selected to go the next step. You schedule a phone interview, and they tell you they will let you know either way in 2-3 weeks. I am still waiting.... been over 3 weeks now.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work the hours needed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Conducted 3 face to face round and asked the same question over and over again like typical HR questions " Tell me about yourself" etc.. and waited for about 5 hrs, seems like they forget. The whole process was very unprofessional and least interested acquisition team ever.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

These guys are mass recruiters. The first round was a test of spoken English -- tongue twisters essentially to see if you can pull of an American accent; the more American you sound the more better. You move on to the second round which is a phone interview; again your job is to convince the guy on the phone that you can American. Mind you, all this is just to decide how much they are willing to pay you. The one "interviewing" us said so himself. You are given a job offer* as soon as you clear the first round; the pay is decided by the rounds following. The third round was an aptitude test -- to test your skills in English grammar. The fourth was a video round -- you record a video and send it in to be evaluated at their leisure.

* 6 months or so later when some of my friends went to HQ to cash in their job offers, they were humiliated and told the positions were filled and they were no longer required (we were in our final term and this "interview" happened in the winter break before our final term started. Consequently we had 6 more months of college and the placement offer was valid up-to 2 months after our graduation -- 8 months altogether from the date of interview)

All-in-all this was a humiliating experience for everyone. We were disrespected at every stage, mocked and harassed. The HR was awful. And this I can't prove, but I suspect that our data which we were expected to give in order to take this interview was sold; again I can't prove this, but the number of people spamming my inbox and phone with job offers a few days after was huge. I even received some parcel to my home asking for payment of some study material I had no idea of. Again, I cant prove any of this, but I have my doubts.

Interview Questions

• The shoe shop was closed.

She sells sea shell on the sea shore

and the like. Say it out loud and pronounce each word as precisely as possible   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Vijayawada) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an off campus drive and we firstly had our self introduction to the panel and later we had a group discussion for about 20 minutes. The panel mainly focused on our communication skills I.e; how good we are able to present our ideas. That's it

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.