Concentrix Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 25 Mar 2019

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Americus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Americus, GA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It is done via one phone call and numerous online tests and assesssments. The applicant submits their resume online. Once received, they reach out to you via email. Then you are emailed different tasks to complete. Once that is submitted, you are then possibly selected to go the next step. You schedule a phone interview, and they tell you they will let you know either way in 2-3 weeks. I am still waiting.... been over 3 weeks now.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work the hours needed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Vijayawada) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an off campus drive and we firstly had our self introduction to the panel and later we had a group discussion for about 20 minutes. The panel mainly focused on our communication skills I.e; how good we are able to present our ideas. That's it

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Conducted 3 face to face round and asked the same question over and over again like typical HR questions " Tell me about yourself" etc.. and waited for about 5 hrs, seems like they forget. The whole process was very unprofessional and least interested acquisition team ever.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.