Concentrix Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 May 2019

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santry (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Santry (Ireland)) in October 2018.

Interview

Three stage interview with 2 different members of staff.

The first stage was to fill out an information related form, second was a general 1 on 1 with a Team Leader or Manager and the third was a roleplay customer support call with a another agent from the floor, based on a given scenario.

It was quick and concise with general entry level questions and shouldn't be hard at all for anyone with similar experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past experience in past jobs and what you did there   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer or a similar scenario in which you handled it and/or resolved it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

1st round was technical written test
    2nd round is IVR test on call they will see your voice , pronunciation
    3rd round is personal interview on which they ask qus on h/w troubleshooting.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions on hardware logical troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

FTF Interview would be of three rounds, First round is the HR round where the HR would look up to your Resume and see if you eligible for the process, Second round is Voice and Accent round, Since it is an outsourcing company, Your communication skills should be average. They will ask you to talk about yourself, Listen to some mock calls and see if you understand. The third round; Operations : Operational Manager would check how good you are technically and see if you are aware of the product.

Interview Questions

• What are the service packs for Windows 7?   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belleville, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. I was contacted via phone a day or so later and was offered to come in for an interview. I did the interview with one person and they tested our word per minute (typing). Talked about job duties, etc. Had to sign Non Disclosures Agreement as we are not allowed to talk about which client we work for.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled dealing with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.