Philips Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Philips Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied for a Software Engineering Internship at Philips (North America). The interview lasted 30 minutes. I was asked various programming questions about C++/Java. I was also asked questions about data structures.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Worcester, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

30 min phone call with the engineer. The question is super easy but I do not know why I failed. The question is very general and not difficulty. He also asked some resume question about my past experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about data structure and multi-threading process.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied through university job portal and after 1 month I scheduled for 30 minutes phone interview. after a week invited for 2 hours onsite interview with 4 of their software engineers

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: C++ basic OOP concepts
      Onsite Interview: first hour with 2 engineers they asked me to write C++ functions from scratch on paper and some memory management questions
      the second hour with 2 other engineers they asked me core C++ concepts like design a virtual function and smart pointer from scratch on paper   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Started with phone interview, no algorithm questions and only about OOP, multithreading, C++ features. Called in for onsite interview a week later, and again, no algorithm questions. They asked OOP and C++ features more in depth. However, one of the team members kept interrupting me when I was answering questions and trying to reason through my answers. It was a bit uncomfortable for me.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interviewer asked about my background, then asked about the basic operations of the linked list. Then I implemented some basic operations on the paper. We also discussed how to print reversed linkedlist and how to actually reverse a linkedlist.

Anonymous Employee in Manipal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Manipal) in October 2014.

Interview

easy interview proccess, got accepted through an internship when they came down to the college. It was a one on one interview which lasted about 45 minutes. basic coding question. not very difficult.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Carried out a maths based exam first online. Was then invited to take part in a Skype based technical interview. Then finally i attended an interview at their main office where i was asked to carry out a programming exercise.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in December 2018.

Interview

The process started on the careers website. Then a skype interview. There was the hr manager, the internal psychologist and the engineers chief. We discuss about me and my school path, a brief description of my master thesis

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Mysore) in November 2014.

Interview

It was on campus recruitment. Written test and followed by 2 interviews on the same day. They got back after a week with offer. The interview was slightly difficult and majorly based on oops concepts and 1 DS question.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in August 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR and scheduled a first call with her. Two hours before the call she sent me an e-mail asking if it was fine to switch from a 30 min call with her to a 1 hour call with the tech lead of the project I would work on.
    The technical interview lasted 1 hour and 20 minutes and the interviewer asked me several techinal questions, two of them were coding questions the other were related to the position I was applaying to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Given a number write in C/C++ a function returning the position of the rightmost bit.   1 Answer
    • Given an array of consecutive numbers find the one missing in the sequence.
      Example: input [1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10] --> output 5   1 Answer
    • What procedure do you follow when trying to resolve a bug?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.