Philips Software Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Software Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

really pathetic HR team , they dont inform anything results nor the inform u about the interview before hand. they are extremely lethargic in the manner they handle people who come for interview. My humble suggestion to the management is to make sure that they dont waste ppls time and be open in their communication. it would help ppl who have attended interview to take decision quickly based on the feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional.!

Just general talk. No clarity about technical requirement. Lots of stupid assumtions. Like when I said I created Tech specialist dept interviewer immediately said he doesn't want to hear about resource managers.! I said what he was talking about is pmo role whereas I was involved in hiring and training and hands on guidance in a product company.!

Worst thing is I lost freelance assignment paying me usd 30 per hour. Some mistake from freelance recruiter as well not telling me that exercise can close early if they select someone else. Party my mistake as well not taking freelancer personal call seriously asking me to try to finish early saying that my screening was topmost in the list.

Anyway, I see lots of multinationals are setting shops in India. Though it gives better opportunity than services sweat shops, but it is still nowhere close to western standards. They stuff lots of resource managers and thus it becomes just another sweatshop with slightly higher salary. I cannot say a single person is employable in startups in India. My friend was working in startup for 30 lakhs and I asked him to demand 1 crore telling that the company cannot get any and thus should pay him. Guess what, he didn't even need to negotiate.!

Same will be issue with these offshore centers if Indians can get free visa or true startups are here. These resource managers cannot even hire freshers with their personalities.

You can guess rest... HR told they will contact me after three days. No response. Cannot they say no at least?

I hope nasscom lobbies for income and service tax free free lancing. Lots of companies are going through that route... but currently India treats tax payers as criminals and ca treat tax payers as hostages.!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

Very bad interview process. Even if you have more than 10 or 20 years of experience they will treat you very badly. Interview panels are very pathetic. They need to be updated with current technologies. They won't even update you what is the status after the interview. None of their question was challenging for me. I applied for Java architect but in the interview not even single question related to Java. Everything was very generic. All questions are related to my current project why are you using this why are you using that.

Never ever I have attend this kind of interview in my whole career. Over all they don’t know value of your time.

Interview Questions

• How will you design library management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru).

Interview

Some 2 year experience candidate will interview a software architect position he does not know what position they are look for or any knowledge of software architect or hadoop basic

Interview Questions

• Did you applied for system administrators position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Had three rounds on F2F technical interview, followed by couple of non-technical round. First interview was about language, coding skills and Problem solving. Second round was on more on language and design. Final interview was only on Architecture and design. Non-technical round was more like STAR interview. Asking me to give examples of times I have exhibited certain qualities or dealt with situations.

Interview Questions

• How will you approach a problem happening on customer side but not in QA environment ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

My interview was scheduled by HR and I was on-time for the interview and I was waiting for the interviewer to join the call. After 20 minutes of wait I wrote an email to HR that I am waiting for the call from technical panel. And I received call after one hour of wait from HR that Sorry the interviewer was busy with project work and said he will reschedule the interview and that never happened. As commented in the earlier reviews by someone "They expect candidates to respect interviewer's time, but they don't know how to respect candidate's time. This instance has been repeated quite often earlier as well, but these people are shameless people and they won't change." This proves they are shameless people and will never change. Not only that they are also immature and unprofessional. Basically they will make you wait and waste your precious time since they don't have better work

Advice to Management: All Talent acquisition team, senior architect and managers should be laid-off with an immediate effect from the company.

Software-architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in April 2011.

Interview

Het duurde 6 maanden. Ik werd maar rondgestuurd van persoon naar persoon. Standaard gespreksvragen, maar ze wilden ook zeker weten dat ik nieuwe, frisse ideeën ter tafel zou brengen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ze deden me ook een zeer zuinig aanbod, waar ik door onderhandelen 25% bovenop kreeg.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.