Philips Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

Software Developer Interview

Interview

The interview process was made up of three phases. First, the phone screen interview was done with a technical person highly knowledgeable about the job requirements and the project. I believe it was the architect. Once approved, I was invited for the second phase of 3 interviews in a row. A lot of technical drilling. Once approved I was invited for another set of 3 interviews equally as drilling in technical topics.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Talked with recruiters at a career fair at school. After the fair was over I waited and had a brief interview with one of the recruiters. Nailed every single question they asked, but was told I couldn't work there due to me not taking a data structures course.

Interview Questions

• Explain (generally) object-oriented programming languages   Answer Question
    • What are abstract classes and why are they important?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen. They asked me questions about my resume and my experiences with programing and software engineering. They also discussed other possible opportunities at Philips besides the position that I applied for to see what fit me best.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Haifa (Israel)) in January 2015.

Interview

First, a girl called from HR department and asked about my exprience, my current/previous job and general questions. After that we scheduled an on-site interview with Sr. Software developer, which included a preview of the job and the company, and technical questions. After that, there was an on site interview with Developement Unit Manager, with more technical question and in detail question about my current position, my recent project, something I proud of, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Vellore) in October 2018.

Interview

The selection process started with an online test conducted by AMCAT
    Pattern - 15 logical qtns
    25 technical questions
    2 coding questions
    They conducted interview the next day.
    The interview started with tell me about yourself question and he asked me about the projects which i mentioned in my resume.
    I kept a project on dbms so he took the complete interview on dbms and i did it well because it's my one of the fav subject. After this there is an another technical interview.In this interview he asked about the recent technologies and he asked on which domain i wanted to work. He also asked what hadoop and teradata is and the differences between them and about SAP etc.
    After this there is an hr interview.
    After completing all the interviews they presented philips t shirts with silk chocolates to everyone.
    That's it.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview which were technical, managerial and HR. In the technical round, it started with questions about projects from resume and then comcepts ranging from basic programming to OS, OOPs and etc.

Interview Questions

• If there are two arrays, one with n elements and another with n+1 elements. Write a program to find the missing element   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

There were total 4 rounds . The online AMCAT test followed by 3 interviews technical , managerial and HR . The online test had aptitude section , MCQ based on computer science subjects and 2 coding questions .

Interview Questions

• Technical round had easy coding question . Questions were asked from core subjects including OS and DBMS . Managerial had situational questions to judge the capability of the student to work in a team . HR asked about the family and the city preferences .   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

A numerical and logistical thinking test, phone screening interview, and a face to face interview. They were very friendly and put me at my ease. The experience was very positive. They didn't offer the role for which I applied, however they are considering a different role with the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you define object oriented development?   Answer Question
    • How does your favourite language (Java) support object oriented principles?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chemnitz, Sachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Chemnitz, Sachsen (Germany)) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic questions regarding the job and salary expectations. Interview was conducted by hiring manager and I am yet to receive the feedback. questions were based on the knowledge and how suitable to the job description

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

One of the weirdest things happened.First, they conducted an aptitude only test but the day after all the students were called to retake the preliminary round.This time it was coding round.The coding round's name was automata.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.