Dell Technologies Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Program Manager Interview Questions

2.9

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard character analysis, asked how I'd go about solving issues, what I was studying in school, etc. I was phone screened by Talent Aquisition first followed by a direct phone interview with the VP of the group I would eventually work for and finally, my future manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Usually consists of 3 face to face interviews after an initial phone screening. Typically each interviewer has a different theme. Problem solving, technical knowledge, difficult roles in the past.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Your current salary is the greatest indicator of your salary in the door.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Very organized and communicated with me well. They seem to have a need to make interviews 30 minutes each which I find strange but efficient. Not a problem for me but hard for the hiring managers.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

A preliminary phone interview with Staff Management to review your qualifications, if you pass that, move to a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. Questions are direct but fair and you are giving opportunity to expound on your answers, minimal time to ask questions of your own. Very difficult to decipher the hiring process, but it is a coveted company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation that occurred on your last job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

After applying for multiple positions at Dell and feeling like my resume was going into a black hole, I was finally contacted and from there things moved very quickly from interview to hiring.

Interview Questions

• The interview was casual and good; the HR vetting process was more of a nuisance, though; they require a LOT of paperwork, verification of tax returns, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Apply through Dell.com
    Both people skills and technical skills test
    Relationship oriented culture

Interview Questions

• Conceptual questions e.g. what/if market continue to decline, how do you keep growing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

My resume was referred by an employee within the company. I was contacted by the recruiter a week later, who scheduled an interview with three people on the team, including the hiring manager. All initial communications were made via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Give us a situation where you deal with ambiguity and what was the outcome. "Dealing with ambiguity" is a staple at Dell.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate a higher salary over the phone, but the recruiter basically told me that was as high as they were willing to go.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Little Rock, AR (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Intense, diverse, panel and ongoing. Process has taken about a month even though I have assurances of employment...no offer letter yet? Still waiting for follow-up directions from employer. Recv'd an email from HR rep inquiring about my salary needs. I informed him it would be 130k per year.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to re-locate?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The Hiring manager brought me in for a 1 hour interview. Then I had a panel interview with 3 of his team members. I was asked standard interview questions, and my experience was heavily compared to the job description. I was told the date the decision would be made for filling the position.

Interview Questions

• Do I experience with the Offer lifecycle process?
      Do I have a PMP?
      How do you collaborate with people?
      How do you handle stress or many priorities at once?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me as my profile was a good match for the role. Once I applied, they immediately rejected me within 5 minutes. Not sure why they contacted me in the first place.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.