Dell Technologies Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.5

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

They came to recruit us at our school and they did it at our career development Center interview was half an hour long. The manager was nice, but I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

It was only behavioral questions and detailed questions of past projects and programming experience. The interviewer was very friendly, and made the interview easy.The questions were common behavioral questions, and the interviewer always helped to get more information out of my answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a problem with a team member or coworker and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in March 2019.

Interview

Contacted by team manager directly, two rounds, one phone call, one on site. All bq. They are very nice and easy to have a conversasion with. There will be three engineers to talk with you.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

A fun interview, they seemed chill and not stuck up during the interview. Talked about the internship program they offer and what their students did in the previous year. Then asked questions about the classes that I have taken so far and what I learned from past jobs that I had included on my resume..

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in January 2019.

Interview

I had two technical interviews with engineers and then a manager took me out to lunch. Everyone I met was very helpful and friendly and overall, it was a great experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2018.

Interview

They sent me an email for an on-campus interview in the college and then if they like you they will call you for an onsite interview with the branch and the team. The interview consisted mostly of behavioral questions and a simple technical question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Dover, NH (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was the a two stage of the interview after been given the interview offer during the career event organize by the school. Each stage lasted for about 1 mutes of one on one discussion with the interviwer

Interview Questions

• I was given a c++ code to read, interpret and determine it output   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2018.

Interview

Got an interview through campus recruiting. No technical questions for initial on-campus interview. Most questions were behavioral, asking about customer service experience and working on a team.
    I didn't personally move forward but those who did competed in a hackathon and hired based on their performance there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and felt like the other members weren't as strong as you.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied online on Dell's official career site, then got a email to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview wasn't going well as I can't hear clearly, then after that nothing happened.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I got the interview on campus. A project manager and a software engineer came and asked several behavior questions and questions about my projects. They were nice and patient. They wanted to dig what you have.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.