Dell Technologies Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated 12 Mar 2019

2.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied online on Dell's official career site, then got a email to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview wasn't going well as I can't hear clearly, then after that nothing happened.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through university's career fair.Process took 2 weeks.Received a mail for an on-campus interview . The interviewer was very friendly and it went for 30 minutes .Mostly behavioral questions.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I got the interview on campus. A project manager and a software engineer came and asked several behavior questions and questions about my projects. They were nice and patient. They wanted to dig what you have.

Application

Interview

I applied through College. I got an email in one week for on-campus interview, which takes 30 minutes. Interviewer helped me to relax with small talk. Some unexpected questions were there. For technical questions, I needed to give logical supporting reasons why I think that way. In one week, I will get a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly from the resume and very technical details in certain tools and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2018.

Interview

They sent me an email for an on-campus interview in the college and then if they like you they will call you for an onsite interview with the branch and the team. The interview consisted mostly of behavioral questions and a simple technical question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in January 2019.

Interview

I had two technical interviews with engineers and then a manager took me out to lunch. Everyone I met was very helpful and friendly and overall, it was a great experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Dover, NH (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was the a two stage of the interview after been given the interview offer during the career event organize by the school. Each stage lasted for about 1 mutes of one on one discussion with the interviwer

Interview Questions

• I was given a c++ code to read, interpret and determine it output   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

EMC Came on campus to hire interns to work on their POC projects. Selected students based on their academic performance. Two rounds of interview with 2 principal software engineers and then an HR interview with the manager.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2018.

Interview

Got an interview through campus recruiting. No technical questions for initial on-campus interview. Most questions were behavioral, asking about customer service experience and working on a team.
    I didn't personally move forward but those who did competed in a hackathon and hired based on their performance there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and felt like the other members weren't as strong as you.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview: Usually supposed to last 30 minutes but went longer. I assume because both of us were generally talkative people. Mostly just getting to know your background, personality and technical wise

Interview Questions

• Explain a one of the roles on your resume.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.