Dell Technologies Software Development Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Software Development Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Noida).

Interview

It was an skype and face to face interview ,once i cleared the first round.First round was about basic questions about HL7,which i successfully gave answers and then second round was managerial which considers your communication skills.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

6 Jul 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Scheduled for the Interview through recruiter
     Interview process was smooth with 1 telephonic round followed by 1 technical cum managerial round. Questions asked related to project flow and architecture.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

Rounds
    1)Aptitude and Technical Online test
    2)Technical Interview
    3)HR Interview
    First round was apti round- C, data structure, basic technical questions , aptitude.
    Technical interview: there were 2 persons, at first tell me about yourself.
    They saw my resume and asked about projects, project was related to C, so they took into deep and asked more about C.
    Some questions related to socket as one of my project was on sockets.
    And again they asked some questions on C.

Interview Questions

• 1)Projects Done
      2)Basics of C++
      3)My Interests
      4)Long Term and Short Term Goals   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process has 3 rounds and it was college placements.First Aptitude round,second Technical interview and Final HR round.The Aptitude round had questions based on general aptitude and technical.The Interview was fully technical based on C,C++,DBMS and Data Structures.

Interview Questions

• Write a C program and convert this into a C++ program   1 Answer

Software Development Analyst Interview

Interview

Registered on dell career portal,it took a week to get a interview call.Interview process was smooth ,first it was a telephonic round and then it was a skype round.The telephonic round lasts for 30 minutes and even the skype round was also for thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions was about middleware technologies, and HL7.The questions were not difficult and was basically about the project in which i have worked on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bhubaneswar) in August 2015.

Interview

1 technical interview followed by an HR interview.
    The technical interviewer focused on my internships, my interests and my insight into the company, but didn't ask many technical questions, since we already had a technical written round. It lasted around 45-50 minutes, as there was a good discussion between us.
    The HR interviewer was really friendly. We discussed about how I came to join that particular college, my upbringing, my education, my problems. Again, we had a lengthy discussion as I had some doubts regarding my job profile and the hierarchial structure in Dell.
    Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How can you say you like being around computers ? Explain   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Software Development Analyst- C# and .Net

Got a call from Dell HR and the interview was scheduled for the next day.
    One round of technical discussion happened, the interviewer asked questions on all the technologies and current project mentioned in my profile.The discussion went for about 1 hour.
    Later he said that interview is done and asked me wait in the same room and went out and discussed with one of his colleague pointing to my resume. Came back and again asked me to write about the architecture and flow of the current project for which i wrote and explained the same .
    Then he asked me to leave for the day.Could not meet the HR who scheduled the interview.

I personally felt , i answered all the questioned asked with proper explaination as i know the questions asked were not that tough , deep or tricky. They were all very very straight forward questions. ex: write syntax for update and insert query--- All questions asked were as difficult as
    "write syntax for update and insert query"

after 3 days from the interview date i emailed the HR , about the interview update for which she replied "we regret to inform you that we will not be pursuing your application on this occasion."

I feel the interviewer was fake guy who dont know anything about technology. he was not at all interested in the interview. That must be only reason if at all for the rejection.

More over , they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• 1,What is [angularjs, nihbernate, ado.net, asp.net, session , sql, WCF, MVC, Web API]
      2. write a update and insert query syntax?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, FIrst round is the aptitude test, second is the technical, third is the managerial and the last round is the HR round. Technical is face to face. Difficulty level is quite high. Managerial round is also face to face.

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Greater Noida) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring process includes 4 rounds:
    Written Technical Test: Coding and programming concepts.
    One to One Technical Interview: Coding and some conceptual questions
    Managerial Round: Management related questions, how to take decisions in different situations.
    HR Interview: Basic questions

Interview Questions

• Few technical question related to coding in Java and C. Managerial questions also   Answer Question

Software Development Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds. And technical interview was the elimination round
    1st was written round with 45 mcqs in 1 hour which included technical , aptitude questions
    Then there was technical interview follwed by HR round

Negotiation

Good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.