Dell Technologies Software Development Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Development Analyst

Dell Technologies Software Development Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.8

Software Developer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2011.

Interview

I was recruited from College Campus in March 2011.Its just like Freshers Interview

Interview was 3 rounds
1. Written Test (More Of Analytical Skills)
2. Technical Round(About Projects and interested technical topics)
3. Behavioural/HR Round

Interview Questions

• More questions on Java was asked,I was not prepared that time   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Software Development Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in December 2010.

Interview

Its one of the opening i came to know from my friend. I forwarded my resume and called upon for the intreview. It has a technical round and HR. Once it is cleared you will have a telephonic interview from Singapore it basically a project interview with more technical skill test in Unix and oracle also with banking domain concepts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase doesn't went fine as they have salary structure based on designation and the salary you get currently.

Software Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial discussion by phone. Followed by a personal interview with the HR folks. After some time I've done a technical interview with the manager and with a technical leader. After that I've done a couple of phone contacts until I accepted the position. I had to do also a very simple medical exam when I was about to start the job.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between synchronous and asynchronous web services?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the design patterns you are familiar with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I could have tried a little bit more and negotiate a better salary for changing. My suggestion is for you to try to push a little more to get an increase.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, FIrst round is the aptitude test, second is the technical, third is the managerial and the last round is the HR round. Technical is face to face. Difficulty level is quite high. Managerial round is also face to face.

Software Development Analyst Interview

Interview

Registered on dell career portal,it took a week to get a interview call.Interview process was smooth ,first it was a telephonic round and then it was a skype round.The telephonic round lasts for 30 minutes and even the skype round was also for thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions was about middleware technologies, and HL7.The questions were not difficult and was basically about the project in which i have worked on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Software Development Analyst- C# and .Net

Got a call from Dell HR and the interview was scheduled for the next day.
    One round of technical discussion happened, the interviewer asked questions on all the technologies and current project mentioned in my profile.The discussion went for about 1 hour.
    Later he said that interview is done and asked me wait in the same room and went out and discussed with one of his colleague pointing to my resume. Came back and again asked me to write about the architecture and flow of the current project for which i wrote and explained the same .
    Then he asked me to leave for the day.Could not meet the HR who scheduled the interview.

I personally felt , i answered all the questioned asked with proper explaination as i know the questions asked were not that tough , deep or tricky. They were all very very straight forward questions. ex: write syntax for update and insert query--- All questions asked were as difficult as
    "write syntax for update and insert query"

after 3 days from the interview date i emailed the HR , about the interview update for which she replied "we regret to inform you that we will not be pursuing your application on this occasion."

I feel the interviewer was fake guy who dont know anything about technology. he was not at all interested in the interview. That must be only reason if at all for the rejection.

More over , they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• 1,What is [angularjs, nihbernate, ado.net, asp.net, session , sql, WCF, MVC, Web API]
      2. write a update and insert query syntax?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tumkur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Tumkur) in July 2012.

Interview

1 round of Written Test, a paper multiple choice questions.
    A technical round: Basics were most important.
    followed by a Managerial tech round: Confidence level check.
    HR round: communication check.

It took 15 days for them to get back with the final quote and Selection list.

Interview Questions

• Written was basic Aptitude.
      Technical interview they asked about SQL, MVC 4 and ASP.net also a Puzzle.
      Managerial was more in general like when to use the above technologies and performance related questions.
      HR said Fixed and variable pay in general and there were more breakups involved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was happy with the offer.

Software Development Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in February 2012.

Interview

There will be 2 technical and 1 hr . Technical difficultly will be based on hiring manager. But it will not be that much tough.Technical will be focus on OOPS, some basic on programming question and previous academic or Work exp project . They will go in deep for those project. They will ask more on technology used in those project.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

written test on english grammar, aptitude, java and sql questions followed by 2 technical interviews (java and sql statements), manager round( it's fun but manager in dell are technical) and hr(no need to bother much regarding it)

Interview Questions

• sql queries, basic java question and logical questions   1 Answer

Software Development Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds. And technical interview was the elimination round
    1st was written round with 45 mcqs in 1 hour which included technical , aptitude questions
    Then there was technical interview follwed by HR round

Good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.