Dell Technologies Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

3.2

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of technical interviews (over phone). 1 st round - Data structures and 2 nd round is on Java basics. Questions are mostly like Cracking the Coding interview ones. Not too difficult. But never know why they reject even though you answer well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in December 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviews in the process including a test and presentation which was judged by a panel of peers. It was challenging and interesting. Everyone asked questions and it was fun.

Software Development Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

They contacted me shortly after taking my resume to conduct interviews on my college campus. I interviewed with three engineers in a row. The first two were lovely, and the third was the rudest interviewer I've ever met. He would constantly laugh at me, or criticize me for asking clarifying questions about the prompt. He probably used the phrase "It's really not that hard" at least 5-10 times over the course of the hour I spent with him.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in November 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was going to call me to discuss about the position on November 7, 2016 at 2:00 pm CT. It's been 21 days since then and I never received a call nor any response on the follow up mails. Really had the worse experience with this company. I got saved from getting into a company which does not care for potential employee.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First, he describe his position an job at Dell. Then I talked about a project on my resume. Then the Technical question. The technical question is about B-Tree. I didn't review that part. Then he switch to talk about BST. I answered how to insert and delete an element in BST.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. The interview was not technical - the interviewer was very friendly, asked about my past experiences and strengths/weaknesses. There was only one round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to be adaptable/flexible given the resources you have.   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

17 Nov 2014 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Congratulations on your offer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

2 technical rounds followed by an hr round.
    Questions on linked list, arrays.
    Write code on paper.
    What do you know about company.
    Your projects. Have a thorough knowledge about this.
    Your interests.
    Puzzles
    Questions from OS paging
    Questions from networking.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Chennai) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a bit vague but covered all grounds. There were 2 Technical+Managerial rounds combined and the last round was HR. The initial rounds had questions mostly related to DBMS, projects and Aptitude questions like puzzles etc.

Interview Questions

• Q. Puzzle Questions; Questions related to DBMS; Questions related to projects extensively.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

There was one F2F round where in Questions were mainly asked on Operating Systems,IPCs and C and nothing related to Resume. I did not face any C/program test here.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

The process was smooth. The selecting team was very nice, polite and calm.
    The first round was a resume screening round.
    After that there was an online aptitude test.
    Then there was a technical interview.
    The last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.