Dell Technologies Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Development Engineer

Dell Technologies Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

3.2

Software Development Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

They contacted me shortly after taking my resume to conduct interviews on my college campus. I interviewed with three engineers in a row. The first two were lovely, and the third was the rudest interviewer I've ever met. He would constantly laugh at me, or criticize me for asking clarifying questions about the prompt. He probably used the phrase "It's really not that hard" at least 5-10 times over the course of the hour I spent with him.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of technical interviews (over phone). 1 st round - Data structures and 2 nd round is on Java basics. Questions are mostly like Cracking the Coding interview ones. Not too difficult. But never know why they reject even though you answer well.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in November 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was going to call me to discuss about the position on November 7, 2016 at 2:00 pm CT. It's been 21 days since then and I never received a call nor any response on the follow up mails. Really had the worse experience with this company. I got saved from getting into a company which does not care for potential employee.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in December 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviews in the process including a test and presentation which was judged by a panel of peers. It was challenging and interesting. Everyone asked questions and it was fun.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. The interview was not technical - the interviewer was very friendly, asked about my past experiences and strengths/weaknesses. There was only one round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to be adaptable/flexible given the resources you have.   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

17 Nov 2014 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Congratulations on your offer!

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First, he describe his position an job at Dell. Then I talked about a project on my resume. Then the Technical question. The technical question is about B-Tree. I didn't review that part. Then he switch to talk about BST. I answered how to insert and delete an element in BST.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bhubaneswar) in July 2017.

Interview

Online Test round followed by Interview process. There were 3 rounds of interview. Two of them were technical and the third was HR round. Out of 350 only 50 made through and were queued to appear for the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chand, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Chand, Madhya Pradesh) in January 2016.

Interview

Question 1: They asked general questions from html ,Css ,JavaScript and jQuery. - asked on Nov, 2016 in Allahabad
    Question 2: 1.Html5 tags and attributes.2.Array in JavaScript.So on.. - asked on Nov, 2016 in Allahabad
    Question 1: how much experience do you have in web development - asked on Oct, 2015 in Allahabad

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds two technical and one hr. First technical was based on designing and operation management. Second they were mainly asking from the projects. They asked me questions from web development and app dev which i had done previously.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a system to keep track on number of people in campus of your college   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

first round was aptitude and technical online test. followed by second round which was about the technical skills and the last round was managerial round. the interview process is good and the amount of time that they invest in interviewing a candidate is about an hour for each round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.