Dell Technologies Software Development Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Software Development Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.9

Software Developer Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Interview process was very professional. Interviewer was very detailed about the position I was being interviewed for along with the general work-life and benefits at Dell. Overall good interviewing experience. I was questioned behaviorally and technically.

Interview Questions

• What is an issue you have encountered in your prior experience, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad).

Interview

Good amount of technical questions in java. The interview started with written test in aptitude and technical, followed by 2 technical rounds and an HR round. The whole process was quick and got completed in a day, very friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• Why are signals RED in color for stop?   1 Answer

3 Jul 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience and welcome to the family.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through consulting firm and attended the process at Hyderabad office. It was a 1 day event. The process was smooth and interviewer was co-operative. The focus was on basics.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell about the project
      2. Question on equals and ==.
      3. Swap two numbers without using third variable
      4. WAP to list first 10 prime numbers.
      5. Write a SQL for second max salary on employee table
      6. Explain hashmap and weakhashmap.
      7. Internal working of hashmap
      7. Why are wait, notify and notifyall in object class
      8. Analytical question: A man has 4 tablets - 2 red and 2 blue. The light goes on and he needs to take 1 red and 1 blue tablet.   Answer Question

6 Jul 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience. Do visit our career site for more jobs.dell.com

Software Development Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)).

Interview

they will ask about oracle skills during 30 minutes. The interview is in English. They will ask a lot of things, will sell an image of the company. Usually they will ask about oracle skills that you have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how would you do to accomplish X or Y scenario ...   Answer Question

6 Jul 2016 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for your feedback!

Software Developer Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Pune) in July 2015.

Interview

1st round was Phone interview and second round was via skype. Interviewers asked me technical questions about my domain. It lasted for about an hour. They asked me what work i did at my present employer.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was experience in current employement?
      2. Why you want to relocate?
      3. Do you know Java?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

It is schedule interview. Process is very short and whole process completed 2 working days.

1. Technical Discussion
    2. Manager discussion
    3. HR Discussion

Both Technical and Manager discussions happened on same day. Followed by a HR discussion next day.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Noida) in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring Process was very good. It have been hired in a walkin process. I have been given a call from a consultancy Perot System
    But they have taken a lot of time to give an offer.

Interview Questions

• I have been hired on AS400 profile. Unexpected question asked which include the position of Column A and Column B in COBOL 400   1 Answer

Software Development Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a call from consultant. Interview was quick and easy. They asked about the experience in previous company. Why u left. Technical round was cumbersome. Some good questions by some good ppl.

Software Development Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I was headhunted and there was only one phone interview with my direct manager.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, as they already had information about me and my work history.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in October 2012.

Interview

three rounds
    technical written and HR
    it was a great experience
    i performed with ease and a will to secure a job at any cost
    so finally after the technical exam there was full of puzzle questions from phanindra nethi
    i never thought i would answer puzzles

Interview Questions

• Why is the beach light red? lighthouse   2 Answers

Negotiation

3.5

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.